1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rolex Explorer & Submariner, Seiko Sea Urchin, Oris Propilot

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Fire3500, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Am looking at whether I really need so many things... so considering selling on some watches.

I don't really want to sell my 14060m as it's beautiful, so don't buy that please. If you must then it'll be £7,999.

[​IMG]

It's boxed with papers.

[​IMG]

Then there's my 214270 (Mk1 - short hands, no lume on the arabics). This is a lovely watch and as much as I love the jingly "came out of a cracker" older style Oyster bracelet this thing just feels permanent and very beautifully crafted. Some prefer the 36mm, some prefer the Mk2 with the longer hands or the current model with the lumed arabics. This is what it is, and what it is is ace. £5,500 of your English pounds please.

[​IMG]

It's a full set with swingtags and the lot...

[​IMG]

Something for doing the dishes in? Perhaps a bit of hammering? Or maybe you just like a bargain?... Ladies and Germs, the Sea Urchin...

[​IMG]

Again it's a full set, supplied by Seiko themselves in Hamburg DE just last year... what a little marvel. Lume will blind you, accuracy will astound you and the build quality of the older mechanical Seikos was mega. This one was new old stock, and it's lovely. £200 only to take away this wee pest.

[​IMG]

Finally, a nice full set Oris which has just benefited from a service and case polish (at not inconsiderable cost) which means that it now keeps time wonderfully and is an imposing Horace at about 3km case diameter (actually 45mm)... £900 represents a considerable saving from new (@ £1,300) and I've done the hard and expensive work for you. It does wear big though, hence sale.

[​IMG]

And of course it's also a full box / paper set, because that's what people like to see and I like to see happy people!

[​IMG]

So there we have it, a selection of fine timepieces (and my Submariner, which you're not really allowed to buy) available to suit all budgets and tastes (as long as you like stainless steel sports watches). I'm open to discussions, but really I don't have a huge will to take a bath on any of them and it won't upset me if none of them sell (sorry love, I tried, really I tried. Nobody wanted them... like the 860GT and MHR... weird!).

Do I want a PX against a...? I doubt it Try me though, God loves a trier.

x

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Beautiful collection, I too have parted with my beloved Panerai flyback, was sad to see it go but with moving to Oz figured it was less to pack( if we ever get out of the country that is) half heartedly mention the others occasionally but not fussed if they go or not. There’s some lovely pieces there at cracking prices GLWS :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. And I don’t half get that “buyers itch” when these posts pop up!!

4. [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Saved me a fortune £4.99 on Amazon :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Love the 2 liner. It’s my favourite sub I reckon. However just blown my watch budget on a new 114060, don’t sell it though, you’ll regret it mate.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information