1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Bags Etc

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Just been down to the Infinity store to have a quick look at the Oxford aqua roll bag, great kit but a bit fiddly and time consuming getting on and off. It has 4 double D straps. Anyone know of one that's quicker to get on and off, bungee's or ratchet straps etc ? Any advice gratefully received. Cheers all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I use one of these for commuting and have found it 100% weather proof, easy to use and quick to put on/off using the two supplied bungees.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Kriega - every time :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kriega's great stuff but I did like the sound of Double D's

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Phnarr phnarr

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Double D is fine in your palm or in ya face but a royal pain in the arse when on a roll bag ;)

• Funny Funny x 1

7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Quite, I bought two rok straps but keep using the two bungees as they’re perfectly good and much easier to use. You can also still use the panniers with it on.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Will check out Kreiga now, just want something that is waterproof and has its own simple to attach fixings.

10. Kriega, you can kiss my arse!!
    Have you seen their prices?? I'm just a poor old oil hack and am not paying 240 quid for a friggin bag for my passenger seat, unless it comes with a set of pukker double D's in it. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. As the old saying goes ' buy cheap buy twice' !

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 2x Oxford aqua bags at 60 each, still only 120. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. #15 Lord Farquaad, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  14. 30l big enough Andy? Is that as big as my adidas that you saw?

Occasional weeks away like the one we doing in April, have panniers also on the multi.

That looks bang on, does it just have standards bungee hooks at each end Lord?

#16 Wayne58, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  15. It should give you the dimension on the Kriega website. Do U have panniers too?
    I'm probably just gonna roll with medium panniers and 30L (20+10) kriega tail packs or 10 kriega tail pack and 20 backpack

16. I did the IOM TT with mine last year, on a Tiger 1050. I thought I’d use it as “extra storeage”
    But ended up
    Using it without the panniers.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, multi panniers plus one rear seat pack, 30l should do I reckon.

#19 Wayne58, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  18. Depending on what you intend to take with you you should be able to manage with just the panniers as I have on trips abroad. Also it makes it easier to get on/ off the bike when swinging your leg over!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information