1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Bags Etc

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jan 12, 2018.

1. I have Enduristan gear on my Honda Africa Twin and CRF250 - served me well through Spain, Morocco and camping in Northrrn Sahara. Simpler, tougher and cheaper then Kriega - more off-road/Adventure oriented.

Sounds like Gucci would be more up your street @Wayne58 ;-)

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Whad ya mean at last..... Cheeky bugger, only started thread yesterday evening :p

3. You still here? Thought you'd gone out !
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ha ha ha, am the least Gucci type bloke ever Dave, just don't like traveling light ;)

5. Seriously you should take a look at what you actually use and need. If you really need something you can always buy it over there.... This is the mantra I use.
    There's a great feeling of freedom not being over cluttered
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. All you really need is a spare pair of kacks and a credit card. Some people don't even need the kacks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. He's lost interest now he's got a new shiny guitar to play with!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You can fit loads of pairs of thongs under the seat, just wear them :p

9. Last trip I did to Spain (Oh boy this is gonna earn me abuse) 7 days. One pair timberlands, one pair trainers, 7 pair jeans, 14 cacks, 14 pairs socks, 7 t-shirts, 7 short sleeve button shirts, 1 jumper, 1 jacket, 1x waterproof top, 1 towel, toiletries inc lecky toothbrush+charger, plus a few extra little lecky bits and the bike paperwork. Now, I must admit, the bike was a little top heavy, and so I shall reduce that this time :upyeah::cool:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Are we talking aussie thongs meaning flip flops or garments for the ladies lower regions?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Effin hell, did your boyfriend go with you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. This gent has no issues touring. He can fit weeks of clothes :confused:
    DFB64CCC-6ADF-4E1D-93A2-F35410ED2E25.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. The former Mrs Gimlet got stung £150 for excess baggage on a flight to Sydney. That was almost entirely down to surplus underwear and her knickers were like dental floss. I don't know how women do it. But she was practically going commando compared with Wayne.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. 2 week trip to Mugello. I had one dedicated riding t-shirt that I wore everyday and gave it a hotel sink wash in the evenings. I then packed evening wear which was basically shorts and t-shirt every evening. Flip flops too so no need for socks except on the bike.

Everything fit in a Kriega US20 and I had a Kriega R15 on my back for the quick grab items like money, sunglasses, ciggies etc.

16. 2 weeks in mugello !! :D

los_angeles_organizing_expert_1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. The sublime to the ridiculous :

Tools, tent, sleeping bag, roll-mat and clothes for all extremes of IOM weather over 10 days at the TT ...

Desmo.jpg

Tools, tent, sleeping bag, roll mat and clothes for all extremes of weather over 10 days through Spain and Morocco to the Northern Sahara

CRF.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. I would expect the bath is a jacuzzi or I'd be truly offended on your behalf! With or without a sauna there are things like a cigar humidor that merely cover the basics.

19. Its a proper Scottish bathroom I'll have you know..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information