1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Bags Etc

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Tent ?? Fecking Tent ?? You mean hotel room key right ?? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Got a kriega courier bag with the additional drypacks. So, bad stuff....the extending straps that secure the flap over the top ain't long enough when taking large items....not the end of the world but if im carrying something that's big then I have to fold the flap the other way between me and the bag and not waterproof.

Coming back from oulton park in September from bsb got us a monumental soaking ( Chester to Bristol) torrential the whole way. The kriega did leak (I don't know where but the inside of the bottom of the bag was wet). Not soaking but wet. Told the kriega guy on the stand at the show at the NEC last year and he gave me a replacement inner lining buck shee without hesitation.

On the whole its great, nothing broken and is still in good condition (use it every day).

Just thought I'd say.

Oh @Wayne58 just send your shit ahead .... TT again for us this year...send all our stuff in a box so we can travel light.....

3. Difficult to send it Andy, when we have several destinations to go to. I bought the SW Motech 35 drybag for 60 quid, as it seemed to have the best fixing method, not double "D" straps like the Oxford. The Givi that Lord recommended was really good but out of stock, so I went for the above, and yes @noobie, 35 litres plus my panniers will be enough thank you :D

4. That's a fair cop.....the only place we go to and stay is the TT....

5. Not too late if you fancy a trip out Comfy lad ?? April 13th till 22nd Inc......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heh...I wish....I still have 2k to pay for this years holiday....I have no idea where were going....some where in Greece I think, or maybe one of the islands I don't know....she's already booked next year to Florida and that'll be another 9k...

7. 9 fukin k !! Are you insane, thats just you 2 in a eurofighter typhoon all to yourself right ??

8. Yep....that's what it costs to take 3 kids away....and were pulling the little one out early...if we didn't it would have been 12k....I'm not joking...there's this big argument about taking your kids out of school...well if the government clamped down on the holiday companies blatantly profiteering then it wouldn't happen...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. See, now thats just making me feel bad for the above link....Still funny though :D

10. I didn't read it....just saw the pic and thought....that'll cost a few k more than where were going ! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wayne, are you serious. 7 pairs of Jeans? You're only wearing them for a few hours in the evening.
    Towel? In hotels?
    Less is more.

My youngest bro (that's bro number 6) has just been out to Spain for a week, staying in a hotel, riding out from there.
    All he took was a tank bag, oh and that was for him and his wife!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 20

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. please join the linked map below...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Yep, that's what was in this lot.....Like I said, gonna cut it back this time to 30-40 litres :D

IMAG0346.jpg

15. Do ventura do a fitting/luggage kit for the strada?

16. No idea noobs ?? Why, have you decided to come along too ?? :upyeah:

17. God no, I don't think I fit the male accessories required quota

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. :D Come on nubile, you know you want to.......

19. And you were this wearing for those ‘ little luxuries....’

F175B76B-EBC8-428E-981C-6ACA8C9BE02B.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information