1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi Motogp Article

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Legend

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Every now and then in life a person comes along that brightens up the place & this man has the T.shirt & matching pants in that department.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vale said he wants to make babies and I think I can see why,
    upload_2021-3-25_22-33-11.png
    andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like a bloke.

Total legend though.

5. I don't know what kind of men live in your street, but in my area they don't look like this!

Man.jpg

managain.jpg man3.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The face man, look at the face. It’s very masculine. Sure, nice tits and ass but the boat race is suspect....

7. She looks like she’s spent the last 12m in a Japanese POW camp. It’s a pass* from me thanks.

*Said by the fat, balding middle aged man of no financial means on the internet

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Did your old man never explain the mantlepiece and the fire to you? But anyhow in the wild days (like Rio Bangkok), I guess we've both met some with a worse phizhog? LOL

9. Obviously can't be trusted in the clothes shop with pockets like that.

10. But Bradders you've got an uncomfortable Monster that separates you from the pack.

11. He didn’t have to. Been there more times than I could ever remember.... drugs and alcohol eh?? Wtf!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. A huge improvement over this one with the hat...don't you think.

Also the model before was hot,Linda Morselli.
    index.jpg 2d7e682e826296accb3f8ee440d62143.jpg

13. 43B06AC8-5C03-4044-B963-F326B8CCFE5C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information