1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi On The Podium Again This Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Dec 15, 2019.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. You've got to admire the lad's love of racing. After doing his job for most of the year, I'd be riding nothing more than the couch for a month. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Him and G.M oh what energy those two have in life & good luck to them both for 2020.:upyeah:

3. I do wonder if he’ll be able to make a switch to cars in a couple of years. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him in an endurance squad of some kind.
    But I think his MGP race academy may take all his time

4. Hopefully its not like when Jordan took a swing at Baseball.

5. Or Raikkonen in rally.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Was that pre or post the latest boob enhancement :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. There was a vid last year of some you tuber that was out riding and he came across rossi on an old big bang r1 with his bird on the back....what a fucking champ...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Think it was Max Wrist, he's a courting idiot.

9. Rossi has been doing 4 wheelers in his spare time for a fair while. Rallying mostly and he isn’t bad either!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Retire ffs

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah - gotta hand it to him...he [Max Wrist] put up a vid of himself being taken to school by a rider on an r3...made him look pretty stupid....Him [Max Wrist] being on a Blade...

#12 comfysofa, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  12. Just watched few mins of that vid. Looks like an old Hants DSC ride out back in the day ;)

13. you dont mean that really...

14. Yes I do. OK not retire but don't take a factory ride.

15. Rossi was quick in a full on rally cars years ago, he said at the time that's what he'll do when he finishes with bikes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information