1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Rotating Rear Wheel To Lube

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Jon Seddon, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Come on, everybody knows only the 1199R model has dilithium crystals with a flux capacitor

2. I know someone who, when told to double click the mouse, tapped it twice on the desk

3. Only for fecking clumsy fucktards by what I'm reading...Shouldn't you lot just buy bus passes, as I wouldn't even have thought a car was safe with you cluster fucks near em !!! :p :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fuck me Jon, you not found neutral yet ? This is dragging on a bit mate !! :grinning::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Know your pain did that when I was sixteen on my street magic showing off to girls oh the shame :confounded:

6. A mate did a similar thing trying to show off in front of a girls school bus stop on his FS1e. Fell off, ripped his jeans to pieces, no underwear, was left bare arsed and dangling :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I can now wear the crown of shameo_O

My paddock stand is one with dolly wheels so you can move about. One of the dolly wheel brackets faced in around the wheel and rubbed. Not done it before, but different bikes. Turned it around and now fine :)

Is this my first sign of dementia?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Second sign Jon... this forum isn't even real, it's all in your head :scream:

Glad you figured it out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So is it all in my head too or do I only exist in his head. If it's the latter it's a right it's a messed up head it is!

10. Awesome news Jon :upyeah:.

11. Had to be something silly

• Like Like x 1
  12. oh dear...

13. Do I win for I think being the first to suggest the stand :p

14. Dime Bar !!!!!! Two armadillos !!! Massive Der !!!!

f03929e15303d3e9d080fff5b3e62ecc.jpg

15. You get the prize :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jon do you work in IT

17. Nope, I add things up

18. Just cause it makes me laugh!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Glad you got it sorted. Amazed though you did not hear or feel it rubbing on the wheel when you turned it though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. IMG_2495.JPG
    Glad you got it sorted....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information