1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rr

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bondy7070, May 26, 2019.

1. Bland.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Is it the same producer for the bmw bike wheels?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mate they look lovely but I think Im probably just going to cheap skate it and get the one with the forged ones.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ve ordered the M Sport like @Mary Hinge said previously. Being quoted last week in September for delivery but dealers hopeful of it coming earlier now that’s then starting to come out. In any case I’m happy to wait, it’s going to be the best bike available this year I reckon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lad I know enquired about one a coupe of weeks ago and was told January for delivery

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Wot!? Even better than the Doocardi? Quit that jibber jabber, crazy fool.....:punch:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. mate got offered 3k for his place in the queue. He's got one of the 1st to arrive.

• Like Like x 1
  9. @Monners

10. He can have mines for £2k

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Haha yeah I've got one arriving in two weeks time. He can have mine as well! I'm still not decided on if I will have it due to [insert boring sensible real life thing here].

• Like Like x 3
  12. 2 weeks time! You lucky, lucky...

13. Did you call Edinburgh branch??

14. No mate, never bothered

15. Mate my 2 cents is get the M Sport. If you dont need all the gizmos you can just disable them. If you dont have them in the first place, and you end up wanting/needing them; then thats a different level of regret for just 3k extra.
    Also, if for what ever reason you end up getting bored or not liking the bike and maybe decide/realise that a Ducky Ducky is a better bike :scream: the resale value will be better on the M.

But, whichever version you buy, its one hell of a bike. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think as a couple guys said before you'll get a few guys cancel and we should be able to get our hands on model picked sooner, not alot of difference in options really is there it's only 1 of 3.

You won't hear a word said against the Duc will you haha fair plays.

Yeah I know what you mean, big jump on the PCP numbers mind, think it's something like 3k deposit and 160 for the base and the M sport comes in with the same deposit at just under 250 or something. That's just how I'll be doing it anyway, I need to delve into what's the limits of modification as well mind as mine won't touch the road and certain things will be getting taken off wrapped in a sheet and forgotten about till sale. Thing about the M sport I love is the body work but they'll be coming straight off to be replaced by some 500 squid fairings.

• Like Like x 1
  17. He’s delusional

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Funny you should say that....:thinkingface:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I wonder how many of the options in the more expensive models are simply electronics present on all the bikes that you pay the dealer to get turned on?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information