1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rsf Racing - Ducati Trioptions Cup

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Spence, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Ha, that's what I was like the first year I did it. Completely different to what I expected but once you get used to them they are cracking bikes. You doing any testing on it?

2. Yeah, I've seen some of my mates get on with them, others not and sold them after couple of rounds. I really enjoyed my monster I used to race, and my 848.

I'm off to Cartagena in Feb for 4 days testing. Cant what... not ridden a bike since April. I was taken out at brands in first lap of a race, broke my neck, back, elbow and hand, gave my head a good bash too. Bit like they say it's like riding a bike, you never forget. Just hoping the bash to my head has unleashed some more speed. ✊✊✊

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. You'll enjoy it I reckon, it's a tough class but it has improved my riding no end being in with some quick riders. I was on an 899 still last season so hopefully the 959 will be worth 0.5 secs a lap this year. Take it steady in Cartagena and come out scrapping in April. I'll give your page a follow on FB but I don't have a personal page so to speak but you see me pop up.

4. Yeah I'm focussed and ready for the fight and challenge. Cant wait to get her out of the garage.

5. 76 days until donny...

IMG_4772.JPG

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Reckon you’ll love it, be like the old 675 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fingers crossed...

IMG_2582.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hero shot wins today’s internet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. good luck dude!

• Like Like x 1
  10. good luck dude!

• Like Like x 1
  11. best of luck buddy for 2018, Arte et Marte as they say :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. REME

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep i'm out now, but i think you will know an old buddy of mine 'Skinz' on an RSV Mille in the same team i think...

14. Yeah I know Skinz, who's out now too. Oh and dickie Barton.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tiz a small world

16. 55487919-2C13-49BD-BFB1-EE42138D1D97.jpeg A6998567-30D7-41E3-8536-B566BA72D457.jpeg F0F222D5-F81D-4906-8143-DD47B5C9E2A4.jpeg So bikes rolled out the garage for the first time. Looks so good even with clothes off.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Brembo HPK Discs went on last night thanks to David on here.

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Are the exhaust cans attached properly?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information