1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rsf Racing - Ducati Trioptions Cup

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Spence, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Not in that picture no. I was waiting on correct y piece. Had to buy a complete kit for a y piece.

Got a brand new set of cans and a 1299 for sale in for sale section

2. bikes looking good, i hope the wife was out when you were in the kitchen..!

3. Yeah she was at work and I used her toothbrush

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. im really surprised that you can t get a Y piece separately? is there not a OEM number on the Y piece you have?

5. No number on it. I’ve been in contact with lots of dealers and Ducati UK. Akrapovic put a trade mark on it.

6. that's a bit of a lack of foresight, on their part isn't it!

ill ask my contacts, or at worse you should contact SPF ( Storm performance Fabrications ) and ask Phil if he will make you the necessary part

• Like Like x 6
  7. The bike is looking great Spence, hope the testing goes to plan :upyeah:

8. Thank you! Cannot wait!

9. what is your budget for the racing season? or per race meeting?

10. I’ve got a rough breakdown on my sponsorship proposal, I’m looking at an eye watering £40,000 season

11. Wow! that is a lot of cash! What are your expectations?

going to have a look at it.

12. Expectations in the championship... With my lap times and the people I’ve raced before I will hold my own. Im confident I would have got some points last year. This year... who knows... don’t know who is confirmed on the grid yet.

Expectations in regards to sponsorship and support...as a well know brand says ‘Every little helps’. I’m not one to make a go fund me page or do a club ** asking for money. I feel it’s sounds needy. I’m racing for the love and passion of the sport. I have taken my time to produce a sponsorship proposal pack, which I think is most professional way to obtain help and support.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring or supporting me please get in touch and I can forward you my proposal

Cheers

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. IMG_5252.JPG IMG_5254.JPG Back home today after 4 days on a sunny Cartagena track test. First time back on a bike since April last year. Absolutely loving the Ducati. Managed to go quicker than I have ever done around the circuit. Cannot wait to get out on the grid now and get going. Check out my page for latest posts.
    https://www.facebook.com/RSFRacing8/posts/386594298469442

• Like Like x 7
  14. Saw these on FB. Crackin'! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Best of luck with everything pal. My best mate raced for a couple of seasons in the MRO’s and super stock bemsee race series. I know there is a great financial cost each year to race and unfortunately he was unable to gain many sponsors...he managed to self fund it for the past 3 years somehow but had to give it a miss this year unfortunately. Wish you all the best with gaining sponsors and for the up and coming season! I will be watching! :upyeah::eyes:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Great photos Spence, looking forward to watching the racing this season :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. IMG_5430.JPG

Well that's wasn't planned. Get back from Spain for it to snow! So collection of the bike was delayed, but she's now currently being worked on at Motorapido. Service this weekend and we will be ready for our first official BSB test. Exciting times ahead.

If you are ever at BSB, don't be shy. I'll keep my fridge full.

IMG_3795.jpg

If you're on Facebook give my page a like to keep upto date.

https://m.facebook.com/RSFRacing8/

• Like Like x 3
  18. ^Bit different to Cartagena!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information