1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby Bores - Six Nations Thread - Avoid If Not Keen On Egg-chasing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by efcbluepete, Feb 1, 2016.

1. is it live tomorrow?
    and nope, my license wont be getting renewed. :smileys:

2. Yep. On ITV.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. yip England played well. although personally i would of said laidlow was man of the match.

4. 'Laid low' is about right... Going forward Scotland were pretty inept! Hogg looked sharp and dangerous but otherwise it was an easy win for a not particularly on song England :)

5. Not an elegant match. Italy France was better. Poor Sergio...took the responsibility to win the match on his wide shoulders...he ain't no fly-half though!

6. Possibly, or Hogg. Don't think Farrell is a centre, and ford wasn't as sharp as last season - Cipriani at 10 for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hogg played well and could well have created a few surprises here and the but Its a bit damning when your most aggressive player is your number 15. Oh well just another year to add to the 'not scoring a try against England at home' calendar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. the tournament is still young. plenty time to get back in it.

9. Indeed, there's still Italy to play, oh hang on.

10. it will be fine. all good. missed the game yesterday. any good?

11. Was a dogged encounter. England won in the forwards, both in the tight, and in open play.

Finn Russell didn't have the best of days. Farrell was a bit petulant and maybe lucky not to have spent some time in the bin for airborne shenanigans early on.

Ref kept the breakdown pretty fair, stopped any sealing off and players not supporting their body weight (unlike Ireland Wales game where rucks resembled junior school piley-ons).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I thought Scotland outplayed England in the first half, not that either team were exactly playing well. But in the second half they seemed on the back foot most of the time and pretty scrappy.

13. I'm seeing an easy 20 point win by Scotland by the end of the second half......

( I'm having a 40* mins snooze/dream)

*other periods of sleeping are available.

14. Foolishly I thought this was going to be an easy win for Wales. Scotland playing well. Looks like I'm in for a nervey second half :Nailbiting:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Welsh are in a bit of a Declining period I think.

16. aye. whatever. :mad::smileys:

17. i would be happy with a win. just one will do ffs.

18. Well that was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. Scotland are definitely improving. Looking forward to tomorrow's game now.
    I will be supporting Italy tomorrow, only because I'm a Ducati rider obviously ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information