1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby World Cup - No Spoilers Please...oh, Go On Then.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RickyX, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Some very poor attempts at facial hair from NZ.
    Do they all ride Scramblers?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Yes they're a slick group of people.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They have won already after that haka

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Only around Europe

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. all blacks

6. Boks giving them a lesson so far...

7. ....and AB showing them how it’s really done now!

8. But running out of ideas Fast:confused:i've just switched the box off now & going out for a bikeride instead.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think I’m doing the same come half time.

10. splitters......

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Great game!!! Walked in the pub 5 mins in, to see SA 3 points up and dominating in the possession and territory stakes.
    They looked very strong in the first 20 but the kiwis defence held and conceded no penalties.
    Classic kiwi I think, if they can't run away with it from the off, soak it up till the opposition runs outta puff or ideas and then lift the level...
    Sorta, this game wasn't that clear cut and although we turned it well, it was a battle!
    Some brilliant play from both sides and I was wishing someone would take out the safa half back ( and I don't mean for dinner and a dance!) But the better team won!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Not a bad fucken start at all, as far as getting ya out ya seat goes!!

13. Had a ride and caught last 5 min at Cotswold bmw while having a drink. AB seemed cut above already. Let’s hope they’ve peaked only...

14. Good performance from the ABs - creative from all parts of the field - Boks are a good team, but didn’t take the game to them and stuck to plan too much. Could be dangerous later though! Hope we come up against France and give them a good hammering

15. It’s great to see a group of players who have respect for the referee and listen to his instruction and decisions.
    What’s the saying?
    Rugby is hooligans game played by gentlemen. Football is a gentlemen’s game played by hooligans.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Puffs game. 15 on the pitch, 20 in the bath :kissing_heart::eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Maybe in the UK...perhaps thats where you lot are going wrong.. focus on the pitch ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Never played in a charity mixed sex match then, eh Mary?:innocent:

19. The lads dressed in white playing tomorrow morning at 11.15,:):upyeah:

20. England should romp it, but those Tongans are hard fuckers and any team is lucky if they don't pick up a few injuries playing em.. probably one of Englands biggest worries

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information