1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby World Cup - No Spoilers Please...oh, Go On Then.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RickyX, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Yeah right on brother:upyeah:England are very similar to Australia with their set piece and will keep the scoreboard ticking over to get that winning result,and rumor has it they've been dining out with Popeye lately.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not rugby, no. ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Scotland playing with Ireland next up & the question is will Finn Russell turn on the magic or not,should hopefully be a arm wrestler competition.

4. Here we go chaps! Exciting! My scottish and irish heritage are already brawling deep inside. Hopefully, soon they'll be all pissed up and loving...

• Like Like x 1
  5. So far a disappointing match if you're a neutral like me very one sided rugby.

6. Scotland have had some moments tho,,,but Ireland are on fire!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Up the Paddies :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bet you're of English stock really :p

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Not a bad result but I'd still rather a dry sunny morning than watch the tv !! :p its pissing down here !

10. Same here. Was going to worcester ducati. It’s not the riding in rain. It’s the cleaning after. So rugby and racing for me

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Born in Forestgate hospital mate, my mum is a cockney, narwmeen?

• Like Like x 1
  12. White on red a predicable game so far but we just need to iron out the creases PDQ,and can we have a gong emoji please.:thinkingface:

13. BSB is on

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Staying with the second half as we need to improve.:upyeah:

15. So is MGP.

Or it was...now it’s M2

16. Spoilt for choice today

17. good work out against some big lumpers.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. So how did England do against Tonga? Must've been a cricket score was it? The All Blacks beat them 92 - 7 a couple of weeks ago with the second string team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. 35/3 but need to be more ambitious,improve on the set piece & handle that bar of soap better.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. An England cricket score!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information