1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby World Cup (poss Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Sep 26, 2015.

1. no prob. look forward to it. maybe a double or quits on the game? :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ok i'll take wales!!

3. yer on. :upyeah:. keep you posted when we are getting the tickets,

• Like Like x 1
  4. THE BEST RWC EVER!!!!! the best team ever? big call but im gunna run with the commentators on this and say yes.. only lost 2 outa nearly fifty i think? what ever.... they fucken rock!!!!!

5. probably the best tournament i have watched.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. well it was better than the last final where we just done france in NZ. that was too close but i was fucken buzzing along till someone told me Marco Simoncelli had just been killed.... that sucked arse!!

7. Loada gayboy wank. Roll on Euro 2016.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  8. yip, that would deffo put a dampener on it,
    anyhoo enjoy it while it lasts however short that may be.

9. well it will be 4 years min!!!!

10. meh, yer only as good as your last game dude. :smileys:

11. Cmon, much better haircuts in footie

12. lol we're ok then:upyeah:

13. and nails! funny tans though... and the wag thing must get on their tits being homos and that

14. meh. :smileys:

15. look left bro!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. shockingly poor ref

wrong team was in final scotlamd beat austrailia at quarter final (well had they had a decent ref they would have) and south Africa far stronger team last weekend

game I would love to see is SA vs austrailia to see who the real runner up is because its not austrailia

convincing win by the all blacks but too many questionable calls by a crap referee

17. that should really of been a like but it took a bit of time to see it. it's v.small. was that what we where fighting for? meh, you can keep it. this is the prize. :Mooning: :smileys:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. (

19. errrr. not sure what i done there! @finm what is that? @Ken Oaff what you talk about willis?

20. wiliss ??????

nigel owen poor excuse for a referee made some disgusting calls or complete lack off ???? motogp employs complete numpties to decide interesting decisions so if he ever wants another career...............

Do Not Sell My Personal Information