1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000r First Ride

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Oct 21, 2018.

1. They really make sense once properly on the gas. Not a 7/10ths bike for sight seeing! When on it though....:astonished:o_O

2. Yep, that makes sense from my first ride. Am sure when I am chasing someone else it will all come together ;)

3. Nah, I give it until Dec ;) She’ll be happy you’re ‘thinking of her’ when you sell up. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. but not when its replaced with an rsv4rf...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hope you get to love it. Cant go wrong with Tuono/ RSV4rf / new v4 naked (hopefully) 1st world issues.

6. 3yr warranty and breakdown. Doesn’t matter if it does go wrong lol

7. I do like the BMW but can’t help think that coming from a Ducati you should have tried the KTM - not that I’m biased...

8. Do you go on the KTM forum and tell them how brilliant your Ducati is? Asking for a friend ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. KTM has no local dealer for me, so not worth looking at really. Plus I am just so undecided on its looks and cost wise its right up there with Ducati.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. If there’s a Ducati worth raving about I will, I like most motorcycle brands and don’t have red tinted glasses on when it comes to being objective about bikes ;). Although obviously my current bike is the best bike ever!

Ah that’s always a problem, nearest Aprilia, Ducati and KTM dealers to me are a 60 min drive. BMW are just up the road and I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new S1000RR :thinkingface:

11. Jimmy, I love the SDR but the BMW's are just so pretty compared to the SDR :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. TBF EVERYTHING (even gen 1 multis) are good looking compared to the SDR!

13. @bradders theres a ktm dealer in Tewksbury mate. :upyeah:

14. Have you ever tried sitting on a RSV4? Homer.gif

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Cream_Revenge the seat is really tall, I cant touch the floor when im sat on it.

16. I'm not big but I look like an elephant shagging a mouse on all the pics of me on my RSV4.

17. Hence I didn’t buy a Tuono

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The SDR is like the big girl at a night club, she might not be the prettiest but you'll get a ride you'll never forget :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Seat height was fine, it's the peg height, cramped legs and really short reach to the bars. Might be better on the move but it seemed way to small for my lanky frame.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information