1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000r First Ride

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Oct 21, 2018.

1. ?!

Yes seat width rather than height. It’s why DVt I had std seat where previous multi I needed low one

2. Bradders said
    Compared to the multi, its like switching from a Hercules to a spitfire (or at least, what I imagine it to be like ;) ).

Mark9 said
    I recon it’s more Junkers tri motor to ME109 isn’t it? (This time typo corrected!)

3. Ha still no idea what you’re talking about there mark lol

4. I had to Google it, much wiser now.

5. Here you go Bradders, easier with pictures, I just thought your analogy worked better with German stuff

26BE98FB-4087-4C0D-9C74-7B50036261E0.png

41832CF4-2FA3-4075-9C92-AB15879FBDDF.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Zee Germans!!

7. Paul, If its anything like my BM downshifting you have to keep the revs over 3000 to get the nice smooth downshift with blip and it works lovely. Any slower and its a bitch to get into gear using the gearshift pro.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can I ask, having never used a quick shifter, unless you use the bike for the race track, what to you do with that extra 1/8000th of a second the quick shifter gives you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I’m with you on this. Until this bike. It’s just easier. No worries about backing off throttle for clucthless, less stress on wrist and forearm from using clutch, like a semi-auto box TBH.

I was converted a while a go for tracks, bit not road. I am now converted for road too :upyeah:

#69 bradders, Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  10. @bradders FFS - read before you press send! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You don't need on the road but I do miss mine when on the road bike. And when the left hand starts to get tired I really miss.

12. I agree, mine is a K1600 uber tourer but it came fitted as standard so may as well use it plus it sounds nice with my Remus cans and straight six engine :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information