1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000rr Rules

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by jimmy 43, Feb 11, 2015.

1. nah tim tried to p/x about 5 times , anyway shes gone so give the sub a go,

2. I think you have that wrong and your crusade is meaningless - there is more self derogatory banter regarding Ducati's on here than on other 'mark' forums :D

3. Had 3, S1000RR's and now I have gone back to an 1199R, there's no soul in a Beemer. And that's that!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ahh - that's ok - if its a bit of banter then so beit - I must confess I was taking it a little more of a serious thread though....so, whats it like then?? - they always strike me as a very smooth bike to drive....

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's that "soul" word used again...don't get me wrong I love my hyper, but I wouldn't say it has "soul" as it were....it has a "uniqueness" about it....ie no other bike really sounds like it or feels like it....I suppose you could say its "soul" - I wouldn't though...

• Like Like x 1
  6. you must have liked them a bit tim 9 to have bought 3, for the record I liked the panni most the time but sometimes hated it , if the bm doesn't float my boat it wil go, if its how I imagine its gonna be good, and lets face it theres no bad 200bhp bikes these days just different character,

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hi Comfysofa, you need to watch a film called Manitou, it claims everything has a soul, from a screwdriver to blue whale, to be fair its a bit weird. But for the want of a better word soul will have to do.. I thought the BM was a bit to clinical and had no character, dont get me wrong they are great bikes, but just felt like I had run my beemer course. And your right jimmy43 about hating the 1199 too occassionaly but it's growing on me a lot.

8. I must say - I sat on a Panigale and it felt dead comfortable, the bars felt like they were a little higher than my rsv4, but, and its a biggie...I think id still rather have my RSV4 and, if I did have the money to change then id go for an aprc...

9. Yeah - weird - id say "character like no other bike..." - I think the whole clinical thing comes over as "ruthless german engineering" type ethos...

10. The S1000RR is a great bike for the money though, compared to what I paid for the 1199R. But Im happier now than I was with the BM. Thanks to another great German company (Audi).

11. Jimmy43 I only asked for it to moved because its dull now mate...no one denies the s1000r is an excellent bike but you don't need to be on here making statements about Ducati riders...either your a wind up merchant and have a restricted licence or just out to annoy....

Enjoy the BM mate and let others enjoy whatever it is they choose to ride...

Keep it between the hedges

G

12. I do mate point taken, it was a bit of a wind up,

13. Everyone's a mardy cunt jeez lighten up u ducati bumers

qlvons.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. All this jimmy-big-bollocks talking smack about how much faster they are... blah blah. Jimmy, if you think you're fast enough to make a S1000RR go faster than a Pani, then I suggest you're in the wrong business and should be riding with a sponsor on your arse. Half term hols are truly here...

Sorry, but the above is not banter. That's just being a cock.

15. if you don't like reading about bm go back to ur panni forum ,keep ya nose out , then everyone will be happy,

16. think I will make the bm go faster than me panni actually , wtf has that comment gotta do wi you , are you telling me theres no bike in the world allowed to go faster than a pani like ,

17. Calm down Jimmy , it's going off in the wrong direction mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Be careful....might incur the wrath of E.T....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I know someone who will beat you and your beemer on his GPz 500 twin, but it's true he would also beat you if you had a Panni :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Gents!

Keep it friendly or thread locking will commence!

Cheers

Rob.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information