1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000rr Rules

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by jimmy 43, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Ah, my post was just factual, is that OK too ;)

2. Truth is most of all the new hyper bikes have problems , some worse than others , you buy what you buy , mostly on past owned experiences , myself had minimal probs with mine fully enjoyed it and to top it all got a cracking part ex against the new one , go on bmw forums and you will read about there owners having a bad taste of owner ship , also the Ducati holds its trade in value more than the bmw from what I've studied .

• Like Like x 1
  3. just lock this Rob.

As expected, the S1000RR has turned into the next Gixxer...

4. Yep I see no end to this other than messy

5. Bet you bought the red s1000rr to remind you of your pani .

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Don't lock it until we have a race sorted for log books and bikes with an idly piddly GPz 500 :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. May I draw your attention to my previous post - it could have ended there really ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. nah sissy u no what color ,the fast motorsport color,

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Seems to me he's a little scared of the gauntlet that has been laid down, he should be too :Wideyed:

10. a race with a gpz 500 behave yourself who u putting on it rossi, you talking track/road,, never been on track for 2 years but wont take long getting back ,after 15 years on it, tell you what a will not go out of 2nd gear,

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Road :), not joking either, my money will be on the GPz 500 :D

12. your from York so u must do the Helmsley tt , no doubt when the weathers better we can meet at Helmsley , may even know ur face as we used to ride the road at least 4 times a week, and not many but some came past, but im not in for been a tit out of control blind bending, tell u what if u need a track bike a will get you a lend of my pas zx10r superstocker and a will lend me mates r1 2007

13. Great can you post some go pro footage of this epic race? I'd be there but I have bingo that night or day or whatever :p

14. And why do you need an R1? Thought this was to challenge the bmw?

15. I have or will have in 2 weeks the offer was to put 2 full on race bikes against each other, on the track ,

16. Oh ok in that case ....am off to bed:upyeah: You guys are so rock and roll...:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. we stopped racing on the road about 5years ago, when a few pals got killed, we still pull on so we always ask people if they wanna come along for a ride and we go quick, but no blind bending or Russian roulette aroung a bend on the wrong side,

18. Personally I don't generally get overtaken when I'm a bit daft, although it has happened from time to time but have mellowed finally over the last few years. Serious about the GPz500 though. The guy is called Bodybags :D he grew up riding with Mick Seward (first person to lap at the Manx at over 110mph in the 80's). Boddybags never raced but was mental and faster on ride outs.
    Another mate once went on a ride out with a few people he didn't know too well and invited Bodybags along who was late. Many had R1's, GSXR1000 and the like. They asked who they were waiting for and what he rode. Bodybags on a GPz500 they were told - there was indeed a few sniggers from the sportsbike riding track-day regulars, my mate said 'don't laugh'. They found out why from Bishopthorpe near York to Whitby on B Roads - they didn't see him for long until they got there where he was waiting for them. It happens, no matter how fast you are with your new BMW, someone, somewhere will show you up on mediocre tackle - so the comparison to a Pani is futile ;)

19. Right am off to bed, long flight tomorrow so fellas whatever you do make sure you both cross the finish line and shake hands once you do

All the best

G

• Like Like x 2
  20. there is always someone quicker / better I never said that otherwise we would all be called marquez,

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information