1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale S4 Monster For £2350. Cosmetically Challenged !

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I have decided to put it on Ebay as of sunday on a buy it now or best offer @ £2395 . Nobody here has expressed an interest so in case anyone is thinking about it and considering viewing or making an offer please let me know before 7.00pm sunday so I can cancel it before it goes live.
    I would always want to offer a better deal here than elsewhere so now £2150 which is below what I would take as a best offer on Ebay.

#21 dukesox, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Got sidetracked...imo while this in its present guise takes a good eye to see past it. There are a ton of customized monsters on the net to get inspiration from and a million after market parts also. Im of the camp that like to rebuild, refresh and make good, more so by the platform that the motor sits in. Spares for years to come plus a loyal following. If its done right i petsonally believe it will either hold its value or increase it. Thats me though....bit of a dreamer...

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s more any hidden issues that will put people off. Engine would be the same cost of bike if needed a rebuild. Loads of corrosion.

Think buy and ride as is and use as cheap hack and cross fingers an oil change and service and good to go may be worth a punt for someone.

eBay or gumtree probably opens up that market :upyeah:

4. Try the Monster forum

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hi, might be interested but out of the country on holiday at present but back in the uk Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Happy to delay the listing, please get in touch early next week if you want to take it further.

7. Sounds a bit gay ?

8. Multiple choice :-

A Dont be jealous, I have sent you a pm big boy.
    B Phaaque off , I`m just trying to sell a bike .
    C I`m offended on behalf of the community and demand you apologise.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. I’d go with C :upyeah:

10. Snowflake

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Evening, apologies but no longer interested in the bike. After looking at the photos again it has too many miles and will need too much work for me at that price.

Apologies but no longer interested in the bike. Too much work and miles for the price.

#31 Cyberwookie, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
  12. No problem, I have put it on Ebay now.

13. Wondered how the sale of the S4 went? Did you find a buyer? Only asking because I own a similar well used but fairly tidy S4 of the same vintage!

14. 2k on a project i wish!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information