1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale S4r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by conquistador, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Ducati S4R 2004, 13.4k miles. Owned by me since 2010 when I bought it with 5k miles on it.
    Tuned by JHP racing, power commander fitted.
    Crash bungs, oil and water cooler guards fitted. Crankcase vent filter fitted along with new voltage regulator and heat sink plate. I also have a pannier rack for it which is ideal for throw over type panniers. Open clutch cover fitted. Rear paddock stand and optimate charger connector.
    Belts last changed in 2016 at 13k. All servicing has been done by myself and I have kept a full record of everything done. Valve clearances had been checked when I bought the bike.
    There is a small dent in the tank where the bike went over on a patch of diesel while leaving a filling station.
    I did have bar end mirrors fitted but gone back to the originals. I still have the bar end ones plus other assorted original parts including the exhaust, silencers and clutch cover.
    Rear tyre has done 2k miles, front one 300. MOT till July, no advisories.
    Comes with the three keys. Not getting used much now and need the space in the garage for another one!
    Looking for £4k. Not desperate to sell as it is a joy to ride but it has fallen down the pecking order
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...BYYlE4NFhNRGZR

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice bike, I have a pretty much identical one and it is huge fun to ride. In fact I cant think of any bike that would make me smile more. What have you got that has moved yours down the pecking order ?

3. Two Buells - a M2 which I've had for years and a more recent X1. I may still end up keeping the Monster as hate parting with bikes!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. i have a buell s1w lightning strike ,just love this thing but making a noise so parked up at the minute:upyeah:

5. They all make a noise.......... or is it an unusual one?

6. hi there its a noise that i did not notice before,i did take out the rear pot tappets and clean but make no difference.but not got round to the front pot as yet and that was two years ago

7. That's a long time to have a motor like that standing in one spot

8. i do fire it up for a short period from time to time over past two years,i just need to send it to the menders:confused:

9. Really nice example, GLWS. :)

10. There's someone in Manchester who is the country expert on Buell if you want a diagnosis - he's even had Erik visit him as an endorsement!

11. thanks will google and try find:upyeah:

12. Just google Maz emporium and he will come up. He’s the guru when it comes to Buell’s.
    I’ve had a couple of XB Lightning’s and quite like them but sold them both to Harry Dirr ( http://www.dirtyharry-bikes.de/ ) I’ll probably buy another one if I see one at the right price.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. The very man, a bit short on table manners sometimes but knows everything about Buells

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Now on Gumtree as well

Do Not Sell My Personal Information