1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad sad news re 470four

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by duc904red, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Totally agree Fig, wise words.

2. It is
    My son chooses to communicate via txt I don't mind because sometimes it's embarrassing for him.
    Likewise via forums I'm sure some of us here have confided in others.
    I have to say I was in a sad place when I joined here and there are forum members who have kept me going making me smile and cheering me up though they weren't aware of it.
    You are my friends that keep me going on the hard days and for that I thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. can you link the thread please Dave, that site is Huge .. cheers mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Mate, if you run your mouse over the site name, it is (should be) a link straight to the thread, just click on it :smile:

Hi Mate, if you run your mouse over the site name, it is (should be) a link straight to the thread, just click on it :smile:

Or go onto the site, go to Chit Chat section, and to Sad news, 470four, a member here, passed away.

#205 NZDave, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  5. Ducbird it really doesn't matter how you communicate just as long as you do ..
    It's when it breaks down things go horribly wrong.
    Says the girl who's job it is to write in pictures ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello forum
    it looks like Darrens funeral will be around 8th or 9th of january
    will post more when l know
    Steve B

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can anyone post a picture of Darren? It feels pritty akward feeling for someone you can't put a face on. Forum s have a great carrying capacity but i would like to see them 'closer' on a human scale. Ang knowing how someone looks like might not be a bad thing.

Anyone?

Baby4 , i wish you all the strenght you need...

grtz
    Koen

8. RIP Darren. I didn't know you but you touched many people's lives. If only....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Darren enjoying one of his hobbies

Dazzer on the left eating iron poised! 2012-10-23_19.44.20.jpg

2012-10-23_19.44.20.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  10. I just can't believe such terrible news. I exchanged a few times with Darren and he was always such a witty and genuinely funny guy, it's a terrible shame to hear this news. I hope you're in a better place Darren, the world's a poorer place without you.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am working 4/5/6/7 Jan, so MAY be able to make it, although Im new to this forum, I am touched by what has happened and if the family want bikes there Id love to come along. He was Trowbridge wasnt he?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry to hear of a passing of another biker! Seems far too common these days :(
    Condolences to baby4 and all his family and friends, God speed Darren.

13. With the big smile....?

14. Yes dude,Trowbridge.

15. Sad news, RIP Darren, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

16. just awful, thoughts are with loved ones and friends.

17. Well i have just put on the computer after a few Christmas days with the family. I am shocked to hear such sad news.
    I never new Darren except for his posts on here. But one things is for sure and, even if he never knew it a lot of people counted him as a friend.
    All i can think is that maybe he just thought there was no other way to have peace for himself, and reading all the previous posts it sounds like he made is mind up a while ago. I just hope he is in a better place now.
    My thoughts go out to all his Family and friends at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I visited my good friend Steve B today and was pretty shocked at what he told me.We normally meet up in cornwall down in Mr r and Pablo pirates home town for a beer when im working away.Steve i feel for you mate and what your going through at this time.Take it easy good freind.Please everyone make the effort to go to Darrens send off and give Steve the support he will need to ride Darrens 900ss.I know he will find this hard to do.Take care mate. Steve k

#219 Imola, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  19. By smile I wasn't being funny .. I meant it in a way his smile is lovely .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information