1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad sad news re 470four

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by duc904red, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I have seen lots of pics of darren today and yes he smiles all the time :)

2. I also saw pics of Steve B when he was into choppers (shocked)
    I bet Darren took the piss lol

3. na l is a bad ass LOL:smile:

4. Bad to the bone lol.. Steppin wolf born to be wild lol
    You still up stevie. From a pissed mystic steve lol

5. My lad thinks your cool. Because ypu keep your bike ln the lounge.

• Like Like x 1
  6. there is two in there now
    just dumped my facebook acc dont want to get involved with the stuff thats going on with Darrens gf ex gf and some family members
    its ruining my memories of Darren
    thats why l cant sleep
    Steve B

7. thanks for looking after his bike mate, And thanks for being a mate

• Like Like x 4
  8. Kia kaha bro (stay strong) We're with you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Right, Im free on BOTH days but only within school hours as need to sort my lad out, so, once the details are clear can someone let me know please?

10. Steve
    Good move closing your fb account.
    I would also not answer the door to unwanted guests.
    Darrens wishs are in black and white for all to see and should be respected.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  11. Oh Steve :( it never fails to amaze me who people react.
    I lost a close family member .
    The person who I most admired in life , who was there for me and who I thought would be there forever.

I was / am shocked and stunned by the goings on.
    I'm the end I took a couple of photos and memories .
    What happened after that sickened me :(
    I knew what he would like ...
    Certainly not a fuss!!!!!
    So I took his ashes and looked after him and laid him to rest in private.

The best place to keep someone is in your heart.

• Like Like x 2
  12. And can I say awesome for looking after the Doocat :)
    I have one that's special to me and even though its not a valuable bike it's everything to me ....

I thought I knew who I'd entrust it to ..
    I'd even written it down in my last requests ...
    Sadly I realised this week I was wrong.
    I tore it up...
    One will go to my family to sell or whatever . The other :( I guess oneday I will find someone special to look after him ... As sad as it sounds it worries me as its my pride and joy.

13. Which ever day it is I will be there. Like I have said I will be bringing the bike down in the transit if the weather is shit. It's a transit and I will coming from Ashby de la zouch Leicestershire so if anyone and there bike is on route and want picking up let me know.

14. I am about an hour south and will be going if anyone from Salisbury area wishes to meet up PM me

15. Thanks guys n gurls

• Like Like x 3
  16. Steve,

The social media are a rough place. Just yesterday on here i got a 'get a life Belgian prick' pm'd over something i haven' t a clew as to why...
    i m still thinking it was like a Kevin Bridges joke...
    computerscreens seem to have a great efffect on increasing the size of balls. Everybody seem to grow courage in front of them..

Nothing can ruin you recollection of Darren. They are you're own.. to cherish or put away... as you and only you please..
    But there is lot of bitter out there... and it is a very great spoiler of things...

And a good time is a good time... keep them with you as there will be more than enough other ones..

walk tall, you have every right to do so!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Phone line now fixed :rolleyes:

Give me a call on the landline later if you want mate.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm mentaly silent right now, I've been absent for the past 4 weeks and just seen a funeral thread for Darren , so I searched and found this .
    So sorry mate I wish things were different for you ,but it's too late now so RIP, every time I see a 470/4 i'll raise a smile in your memory.

19. What with Christmas and New Year, I missed out on any news about Darren's Funeral. If anyone had an update...

20. Hi Kiwi,

a few pages back in the lounge section are a couple of threads from those who attended, here is one

http://ducatiforum.co.uk/f18/470four-big-big-thanks-all-7383/

pete

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information