1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe From Hackers At Home V2.

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by GunZenBomZ, Mar 2, 2017.

1. not much different than having any phone or an alexa or other device.
    but
    why is america evil? we dont make them do we?
    probably one of the reasons we kicked some phone and router companies out.

we just hack into things when we want to...

2. You do actually, please read this entire thread.

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/the-huawei-thread.66718/

Here's the synopsis: UK & USA have initiated a policy of backdoor access to all items that are IoT (Internet of things). Under the guise of anti-terrorism & espionage. But even with months/years of "they are doing it"....nothing has ever been brought to the public table showing Chinese company which is a worker co-operative has done anything but abide by the laws of the west.

By me in Banbury literally you have GCHQ & Huawei combined facilities..and the mi5/mi6 have given them a clean bill of health.

PS: Vault-7; the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control ...

3. so you agree. they build it and we get in.

4. No, they have to build it into stuff because you'll sanction them like Huaweii. Who stated "no, our customers right to privacy is more important" leading to global crisis in the chain or semi-conductors. I don't need you to understand if you can't be bothered to read 1-2 hours of thread information. But the fault of this current economic chip shortage lays at the feet of your leaders

5. right. most of this is old and i did read most of it.
    understanding and agreeing are completely different.

you said this
    Here's the synopsis: UK & USA have initiated a policy of backdoor access to all items that are IoT (Internet of things). Under the guise of anti-terrorism & espionage

yet only the USA is evil.

6. Oh no……the current uk government is worse.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got a ring device,...IoT (internet of things) rejoice you're going to have too pay more for stuff you brought from these companies in usa_fascistland!

8. Took usa_fascistland a number of years to up things so that they can with FISA702. Add & force companies who provide IoT items into your home & spy on you directly, at will. Without the need for court ruling or suspicion of crimes. This is coming to uk_pirateland soon & you'll suck it up buttercup. Still happy with your 'smart-house' install??

https://cdt.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Section-702.pdf

What these cunning scumbaggery did was using the reauthorize act renewal was add a new version (which usually diminishes things) but with this add-on. The adendment added to this enhanced act gives the ability of government to do surveillance on all devices capable of been linked. And force suppliers of installed equipment if requested too for the national-security too spy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's the correct terminology for sure, I'm sure everone remembers the Russell Brand controversy from a couple of months ago,,,,,,who remembers the internet gagging bill that got passed that week?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information