1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sam1199's Story - "just Popping Out On My Bike" - Something We'd All Love To Do!

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, May 8, 2015.

1. What a great read, just binged the thread since 11pm last night. Keep them coming!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Great stuff to read Sam, but what I'd like to know is, how does Mrs. Sam manage to look so fresh after being on a bike, in some of the heat you've described? I always look like I've just got out of the shower, when I get off the bike. Get her to tell us the secret..........

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oh and hopefully not too politically 'incorrect' to enquire!

4. I thought how lovely Mrs Sam looked too
    :blush:

5. Ha, not politically incorrect at all. I don’t know how she does most things in life but she did very well on the ride, good pillion, no complaints and genuinely did laugh out loud when she got off the bike totally soaked at our destination. Result!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks Viv, I should have replied before to your earlier post.

As you can see her hair is growing back. One big benefit is now it’s gone curly… no helmet head hair!
    Just a bit of a problem with stiffness in her hands but other than that she’s doing very well.

All things considered, absolutely remarkable.

Thanks for asking and hope you’re on good form too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 2
  7. The smallest things give the memorable moments especially what you have both been through :)

8. I remember the curly hair though mine looked like it had been pin curled :D
    Mrs Sam you look amazing

Im doing good consultant on Friday and Zometa bloods so far stable
    Let’s all dance in the rain :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information