1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Galaxy S9+ & Samsung Active Watch Bundle

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Topolino, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to upgrading to a Samsung S20 Ultra a few weeks ago, I am no longer in need of this phone. It is in perfect working order and has not got a single scratch or blemish on it. It has always been kept in an Otterbox Defender case, hence it's excellent condition. The phone was purchased direct from Samsung UK, is UK spec and is unlocked. It features a SIM tray that allows either a dual sim set-up or a sim and microSD card, that allows you to expand the internal memory if required from the standard 128Gb. It has always been a much loved phone and I have always taken great care of it. Finger print, iris and face recognition come as as standard. The phone comes in its original packaging, headphones, charging lead, plug, and two lead adaptors, as well as the sim tray ejection tool and instruction booklet. The phone has been reset to factory default and has the latest Android operating system on it. There a few phones that have been as well preserved as this and it is to all intents and purposes as good as new.

In addition to this phone I am also including a brand new, boxed Samsung Active Silver Watch, model SM-R500 (40mm), that came as part of an offer with my new phone but as I already have a Samsung watch this is surplus to requirements. It will connect with the S9+ or any other Samsung phone or compatible bluetooth equipped device, and has all the usual health tracking and monitoring functions as well as a host of other apps and 1000's more that you can download and use to customize it to your hearts content. The exchangeable strap comes in silver and an extension strap and wireless charger come included in the box. For a full review of the watch see the following video link:

Lastly I am also including the Otterbox defender case and a brand new Otterbox Alpha glass screen protector and a floral pattern flip case.

All you need is a sim card and you are ready to go! Phone will be delivered using "Royal Mail Signed For" delivery service and fully insured.

I am looking for £425 for the lot. Or without the watch, £350.

PM me if you are interested....Regards...Topo

20200617_155847.jpg

20200617_155900.jpg

20200617_155916.jpg

20200617_160259.jpg

20200617_160510.jpg

20200617_161304.jpg

20200617_162614.jpg

20200617_161558.jpg

20200617_161721.jpg

2. Price reduction!

Phone: Was asking £350 for the phone. Will accept £295.
    Watch: Was asking £75. Will accept £60
    Bundle: Was asking £425. Will accept £350.

Paypal accepted, as a gift payment. PM me if interested. Just to re-iterate this is a UK-spec unlocked phone. The "Active" watch is a boxed brand new item. Both purchased directly from Samsung UK.

3. Now sold. Admin, please close thread.

4. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information