1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat 19th May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 14, 2018.

1. Well the tank cover was scratched, the OS knuckle protector scratched and the upper knuckle guard broke. All a bit of a piss off but that's life i guess. So tank cover is off and with Larry at Illusion race paintwork (he is simply the best for bikes and race cars) not unreasonable prices as well :) turn round time is about 1 week...so following weekend should be going back together :)

2. Oh no!!!!! Hope your ok

3. That sounds good. See you opposite the Dog At Over Toby Inn at 9am. Where are we meeting people at Ross?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dunno yet lol any recommendations?

5. I'm also at donnington on Saturday. could possibly get out next weekend

6. Absolutely bud'

Sorry to hear about @andy huggett's damaged multi!

7. In the car park of 'Labels'.

8. Not quite sure where this thread has got to :no_mouth:

Is there still a ride our planned for Saturday this weekend?

9. Yes, I updated the original post. 0930 Ross on wyre, labels car park, and head somewhere from there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I stand corrected :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bradders, do you have a route in mind? I get the Crossgates to Elan Valley (presume to the Hafod Hotel, where we got turned back the other day), where from there? We could follow the road I brought you and Andy along, but in the other direction, that goes all the way to Lampeter, then across the formerly nice bit that's now mostly 50 limit to Llandovery. I suggest something like this...? Stops at Crossgates, Haford Hotel (Devils Bridge), West End Cafe (Llandovery) and Oasis (Abergavenny). It's about 265 miles Ross to Ross.

12. Bradders, do you have a route in mind? I get the Crossgates to Elan Valley bit (presume to the Hafod Hotel, where we got turned back the other day), where from there? We could follow the road I brought you and Andy along to the Hafod on, but in the other direction, that goes all the way to Lampeter, then across the formerly nice bit that's now mostly 50 limit to Llandovery. I suggest something like this...? Stops at Crossgates, Haford Hotel (Devils Bridge), West End Cafe (Llandovery) and Oasis (Abergavenny). It's about 265 miles Ross to Ross.

13. Sounds roughly what I had in mind, B road from Rhayader to devils bridge, then the B road to Lampeter and work it out from there lol

14. Quick Google maps search, something like this
    1C3FBEBF-E903-4662-98ED-963D8271C9D2.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Thanks Bradders, might split off after Llandovery as I don't like the A40 from there to Abergavenny much, too many police as well as other traffic.

Any idea on numbers? I have two others confirmed joining me from Ledbury and meeting you at Crossgates, ETA there should be about 10:30, you have my mobile number. There are others interested but as yet haven't committed.

If there are enough bikes maybe the drop off system would be appropriate? Not too sure of the pace of those in my sub-group, haven't ridden with them before. Will see how it goes on the way over to Crossgates and judge from that but might need to catch you up at stops if we're slower. Don't want anyone riding outside their comfort zone, would be unfair of me to invite others along and then bugger off over the horizon :rolleyes::D

16. I was going to turn up as well. Since I am from 'up norf' if you do that route I shall peel off at Llandovery and go back via Crossgates, Ludlow and Craven Arms.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cool. Meet at Ross or Crossgates?

18. Ross

19. @bradders shall I come to yours, or meet on route?

20. Whichever is easiest.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information