1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat 7th Anyone Out And About

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Can I suggest the little-chef in Burford (OX18 4JF). So I'm not loitering & scaring the locals!

0900 done

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Good for me.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. 8F0450BE-A1D9-48D5-A780-CFC50175C947.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ll aim to be there by 0830 but it’s been a long week and I’m lazy

5. Thats a posh looking Little Chef!

6. Yeah jez but the only things fresh on the menu is salad & eggs. Everything else comes from a walk-in freezer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Too early for me :(

8. Didn't realise its just Saturday, and don't have all day. Damn.

9. thought you liked an early ride ;) Looks quite wet west, hence going the other way so only wet on way home.

10. No worries. I need a lie-in. Have fun, all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Won't be able to make it I'm afraid..... Found this when I got home from work :(

IMG_1156.JPG

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Anglesey Grand weekend for me

13. Take waterproofs :splat::sweat:

14. I'd undo it & see if you lose pressure by the morning. I'd then get it mushroom bung fixed. Suppose it depends on whether you can inflate the tyre if needed in the morning but I'd not freak out Andy, its just a screw. Won't deflate in one giant go & if you plan on replacing tire I'd screw the fucker down into the tyre.

Seen far worst on IAM ride-outs.

ps: I will check this thread in the morning before setting off around 7:45. Happy to do a detour down from Banbury area with compressor & bung kit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've seen worse be plugged and do thousands of miles afterwards

16. Thanks for the offer @GunZenBomZ :upyeah: I'm up in Nott'm so no worries. I put a bit of spit over the screw earlier and it bubbled slightly. I have the means to inflate the tyre I just need to find a tyre repair kit locally tomorrow. I think theres plenty of life left in the tyre so a repair should see me through to next season :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. halfords do kits. or a bike accessory shop, wherever easier

• Like Like x 1
  18. Halfords it is :upyeah:

19. @Andy800 there is always BMW Bahnstormer locally to loomies; who'll do a professional bung.

I've woken up way early with chest pain, I'm going to PM you my phone number & postcode in case you fancy linking up & I've got all the gear with me if that troubles your mind.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information