1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Sat Nav

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by gc6269, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Just about. Personally its the perfect spot for the satnav as you dont need to remove your eyes from the road ahead. You can just about see my Garmin behind the screen here.

Mine has been through torrential rain with no issues at all.

IMG_4989.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reims?

3. Yep.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sportsbikeshop 595lm £390

5. I have a S.W. Motech mount for my 595LM. Mounts below the clocks but you can remove the mount part when not using the sat nav and just leave the base.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the replies. All sorted. I’ll post pics when it all turns up.

7. So I’m an idiot right?

The Ducati bracket doesn’t fit the 595 as I have found out this afternoon and as broke pointed out. I missed his post.......

So the question is does the Navihalter fit the 595 and if so do I order that directly from the manufacturer

8. Unfortunately the guy who made the Navihalter stuff has had a serious accident and I'm not sure if they'll ever be produced again. But there are lads on here who have modified the back plate so that the 595 fits. What the mod is I'm not sure.

9. @Wayne58 where did you get your Bike Pen R mount from?

10. A bloke on this here forum, and it's now sold sorry, as I got rid of that bike.

11. Thanks @noobie, looks like an S-R1 then.

I’ve emailed them, hopefully will come back tomorrow with some news. The website says they are looking for UK distributors :rolleyes:

12. GC, all you need is the correct back plate as far as I understand. Do a search on the forum, that should give the answer.

13. I had a search, couldn’t see anything. I’ve got the Ducati bracket with a 595 Garmin. As pointed out by a few the Duc bracket doesn’t fit the unit.

I have thought about getting a bracket made but I’ll wait to hear on the bike pen r unit first. Unless someone knows of the correct bracket for the mount.

14. To me, the only trouble with the Pen R is it puts in the wrong place for me, and it could foul a tank bag if you use one. I prefer it above the clocks but each to their own.

15. you need one of my adaptor brackets......
    £16.00 + PP
    This will allow you to fit any nav to the ducati holder.

Screenshot_20180903-122236_Messenger.jpg

• Useful Useful x 2
  16. Thanks Dave, pm’d you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dave,
    I'd like one too - I have pm'd you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just to let you all know we are out of stock of the adaptor plates at the moment but will have 10 more kits ready in about 7-10 days.

19. QUICK UPDATE ON LATEST BATCH OF ADAPTOR PLATES.
    10 have now gone to the anodisers and should be back wednesday next week.
    I`ll post a note here when they are ready to ship out.
    Regards
    David

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information