1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary Pani Theft

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Ducati Dave, Jul 25, 2017.

1. No... they're in the dungeon. That's what makes it a sex dungeon. Otherwise it's just a plain old dungeon, and that'd be weird.

The key is in the safe though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You are not allowed a shotgun outdoors after 10pm...just so you know!

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. One of my shotguns is silenced. :p

4. so are my rifles

• Like Like x 1
  5. And so is my tin opener !!! :mad:

6. Be careful with that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Could be nasty :eek:

8. You can all mock, but it has a lithium battery, so don't fecking mess !!! :punch:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Burn em to death!!! Or was it designed with Lithium in mind? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I am insured with SKY via Ramasis (Ducati Insurance). Theft when parked overnight on-street is covered – but I lock mine in a garage anyway.

11. Quite a few farmers I know who've had intruders always tell the police 'the gun cabinet is about to be opened' when they ring. The police are usually round straight away in a panic. You can't get into trouble for saying this. I don't even have a gun in my 'gun cabinet' just chocolate biscuits I'm hiding from mrs M.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. If everyone on the street would come out and start taking pictures...that might help. Better yet is pictures or videos of baseball bats in action ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The first video posted is of Simon's bike. They attempted theft few weeks back and then returned prepared.

Funny thing is he got him self 2 months back a very banged up bandit to commute on.
    They tried to steal that last week as well.

14. If mine gets stolen overnight within half a mile of where it is registered and it isn’t in a locked building, the insurance will not pay out!

15. I’m sure it will, just more excess to pay : unamused:

16. Yes but that is because you insured it as garaged so they expect you to garage.

Watch out at local petrol stations and shops.
    I know off one person that left his multi at petrol staiton, did not put steering lock and insurance company was trying to play silly buggers. Lost in court.
    They would not for garage.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nope. No payout. Zero. Nothing! So yes, my excess would be about £14k!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. My insurance states that my bikes must not be left unattended whilst at home but must be locked in the garage no matter what time of day. In the case of my 749 and 1000ss if they are stolen whilst unattended outside the garage I have to pay double the excess, however if my 1098 or 1199 get stolen they won't pay out at all. It's worth checking the small print on your insurance documents. There was a instance a few years ago where a chap had been out on his bike one morning, got home around dinner time (that's lunch time for you lot down south;)) left his bike outside to cool down whilst having something to eat, then when he came out to clean it and put it away it was gone. When the insurance company asked where the bike was and where he was at the time of it disappearing he unwittingly dropped himself in it as he was unaware of the stipulations. The insurance company refused to pay out:worried:

19. A bro's friend had her car stolen last week - she'd started it up to defrost the screen and went back to lock her front door only to see some f*cker drive off in it.

Insurance company said tough sh*t, she still owes nearly 15K on the car.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  20. Read small print.

Read small print on that, most will not pay a penny in that case. The only reason guy with Multi won was not because of garage as he was far way.
    It was because he declared chain, padlock, alarm and steering lock is also in small print mentioned as "should always be engaged as minimum security".

When they found bike there was no damage on steering lock so insurence company tired not to pay.
    They said you mentioned chain, disk lock, alarm and steering lock.
    You had only alarm on.
    He used good solicitor whom said that when car dirver declares physically securtiy on car (wheel lock, gear lock) they are not pinilised or expected to use it when on petrol station so discrimination. They had to pay but they tried not to.

2-3y back if stolen within 0.5 mile from home it would be extra excess (like 1k extra I had for garage exxcess), now most insurance companies say they will not pay if stolen within 0.5 miles and all security is not on. Notice they state all declared security needs to be on.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information