1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding In Bsb

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by duke63, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Already signed for PBM. I wonder who his playing partner will be....I’d love to see Iddon on a Ducati!

2. Will depend who joins from elsewhere and if he gets Bridewell as his team mate, I suspect it will be Bridewell for the title, just don't think Josh has the steel and Bridewell has proven he can ride the V4R .. or has Tommy already signed for 20/20 ....

3. I thought Tommy had already announced 2020 with Wilf.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shakey back to Pbm ????

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shakey will never race again.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. I think he’s doing well out of Eurosport and the other stuff he’s got going on. Got nothing to prove at all so no point in risking his neck going round in circles.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Sometimes you've to be honest with yourself and just say enough is enough & move on in life viewing different vistas.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Me personally i would like to see Peter Hickman with a winning motorcycle.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Great day yesterday at Brands and even better “reminding” my mates who was way out in the lead for both Superbike races, and second, and third.

10. I really like Hickman, had a few chats at the TT and a decent bloke. Never used to like Redding as he comes across very full on but started to warm to him.

Really enjoyed BSB this year, first time I've ever bothered to follow bike racing and I feel I've missed out on a lot previously! Been to 3 races this year but hopefully a few more next year.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I doubt this personally, I’ve watched him for a while now and can’t actually see him making the cut week in week out - but I may be wrong. I’ve been wrong once or twice before!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I did say dependent on him being on equal kit to Josh in the PBM team. Josh wouldn't have made third on the moto rapido bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bridewell and the team have just simply gelled.

I hope MR can get some bigger sponsorship to enable the right parts and really push for the title. Wilf’s a good guy, would be great for his team to hit the top

#53 bradders, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Has a Gladiator bought the team?

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Careful fella. At the height of the season there’s far too much racing on.
    Last Sunday (yesterday)I sat on my arse all day watching racing.
    Had a word with myself...:laughing: proper lazy bastard!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. I've not attended to any race meets this year but watched more BSB rounds than WSB/Motogp in 2019,that says something in my book that the national stuff is more personal to us.

#56 XH558, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. I've enjoyed it as I've only been into trackdays over the last couple of years so enjoy seeing the UK stuff that I can actually ride and see if I can get within X seconds of their times! Plus plenty of action!

• Like Like x 4
  18. Most uk tracks also offer decent viewing (Silverstone excepted!)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. But hes on a new bmw i thought they was the best race bikes ever ....so the bmw fans say so anyways

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Only in the hands of Michael Dunlop.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information