1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding Out Of Octo Pramac In 2018

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Aug 10, 2017.

1. good interview with praam guy, reckons its a mutual separation....although Edwards also said the aprilia is small. Not sure how that will suit Redding

2. Sam might end up being the winner out of this if he ends up on the Honda. It might suit him better

3. Cracking race

4. A good result for Kallio on the KTM. I see Miller didn't finish.

5. I honestly have no idea why anyone would let lowes near a gp bike after this season. There's too much talent coming through for one (not to mention he crashes too much).
    Nice chap, probably too nice if we're being honest.
    Good news about Scott though. Hope he can give aleix a run for his money,

6. Speaking of Aleix did anyone see his twitter bust up with Josh Brookes?
    If you're ever under the impression that motorcycle racing fans are more intelligent or different to english football fans have a look at some of the replies.

7. Hodgson was saying that when he was signed they said they expect nothing for 2017 and something for 2018. And yet in an interview the team manager said their expectations weren't met. Plus they had started talking out loud about issues by round 3. Hardly giving him a go....plus the bike he has is far off what Esp is riding.

Now if all that is true, sounds a real rough deal on Lowes, and clearly he haunts been given any chance at all to develop.

8. To be honest I don’t really know how he got a job there in the first place. What was it 4th his highest finish in moto2 after 3 goes at it?

At least with redding you saw him go elbow to elbow with the likes of 93 and come out on top and he regularly beat the likes of zarco and tito.

Apart from a world supersport title he got by beating sofuoglu and fabian bloody foret you cant really say the same with sam.

I know that will make some people prickle and I don’t dislike sam I just think theres more deserving riders out there.

9. TBF he was on to win the M2 until some bad luck and a change of bike direction affected hi and the machine. Like Redding (although not as bad) he threw away the second half of the year

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information