1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish Tower House For Sale...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, May 1, 2019.

1. What, to become independent from Yorkshire?

2. dunno, there would have to a desire for it i guess. knowing their neigbours i'm surprised it aint happend already. but maybe "now is not the time".

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. fuggin raining.
    thanks.

4. bummer, brew dog closed for the day is it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You said that like it's a surprise :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. it kinda is. its been that good for that long. you will mind tarbert? yon wee west coast fishing village? the braes behind it where up in flames last weak. its been scortchio.
    and the rain has stopped again anyhoo.
    v,nice.

7. ^^ it's like listening to Macbeth, where are the translators when you need them

8. Good one to give away I guess, but I'd have given you Scunthorpe :blush::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. its uncanny that York rhymes with dork, no?

10. Oban is an anagram of Moron (near enough for you not to notice anyhoo) :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. or noba

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. I couldn't ever live in Scotland. No trail riding.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. No one lives outside the towns.............no one would know :)

14. Its a fair point well put. But for organised days out with people, which are the best crack, they tend to get a bit wary of too much illegal laning. We do the odd lane here and there but people wouldn't come out if it was all so blatant.

15. Booked up for last 2 weeks of June to stay here www.clancampbellcottages.co.uk and I can't wait. Total chill out with salmon and trout fishing, great golf courses and complete relaxation. Don't care if it rains, it's a beautiful location. Only problem is I'll have to go by car so no biking for a couple of weeks but it will be worth it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information