1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrambler Picture

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dave, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Sorry guys, but I love the look of this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Is this a whole new market segment now?

3. The Classic isn't doing it for me though !

4. No wonder it turned out like it did, one good looking bird pulled in from another department for the video though!

5. And she's German :)

6. Hairy! No thanks!

7. Bic? Cheap Christmas present ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. They all need firing....severance pay would be a scrambler....that'll wipe the smiles off their faces...

9. Yeah, yeah. The Scrambler's not worthy of a Ducati badge, blah blah; impure breeding blah; trellis and dry clutch blah de bloody blah...

In all my years on motorbicycles I've never come across such a bunch of weirdos as Ducati fanatics. Every new model is subject to previously unheard levels of hatred, it's the most hated thing ever made, then someone tries one and says it actually ok, then it becomes Ducati's best seller overnight!

I reckon it'll outsell every Monster variant for a while...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nothing to do with any of the above...my only gripe is it looks shittier than a shit thing

11. No. The older one actually looks worse...

12. Yet more functional...

13. I Wonder how it will ride on the road with those tyres?

14. Just fine for most of the urban owners, I am sure.

15. Not my thing to be honest - it may grow on me when I see one although I doubt it (although the Diavel has) - so I'll not buy one. Simple!
    I think the first thing I notice is its single front disc. I know it won't be hurtling along at Panigale speeds, less unsprung weight and all the rest, but on a relatively expensive bike it just looks cheap to me.
    Different strokes for different folks!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information