1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrambler - The Range

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Rob, Nov 19, 2015.

1. sixty2-big_logo.png

Sixty2 is a Ducati Scrambler inspired by the youth culture of skateboarding, surfing and pop music. That's why Sixty2, the most “popular” Ducati Scrambler of all time, is the new "pop icon“. The design, a highly expressive version of the Ducati Scrambler, finds a new form in its steel tank with integrated fuel tank cover. The graphics and the dedicated logo make it immediately recognizable, as well the three exclusive colors: Atomic Tangerine, Ocean Grey and Shining Black.

SIXTY2
    Engine: 399 CC. L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air-cooled
    Power: 41hp
    Price: From £6,450
    Colours: Ocean Grey, Atomic Tangerine and Shining Black.

Scrembler Sixty2 .jpg scrambler Sixty2.jpg Scrambler Sixty2 Black.jpg

#1 Rob, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. urban-enduro-big_logo.png
    URBAN ENDURO

Engine: 803 CC. L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air-cooled
    Power: 75hp
    Price: From £8,395
    Colours: Wild Green

The Urban Enduro version is the ideal companion with which to get around urban obstacles with agility, but also to reach new places, riding on the less travelled roads. The brown seat with a ribbed design, lined with technical fabrics, offers first-class ergonomic comfort. The fork protectors, engine sump guard and the headlight grille protect the key parts of the bike on off-road sections, while the cross bar stiffens the wide handlebar. Additional references to the off-road world include the high mudguard in plastic fibre and the spoke wheels. In Wild Green.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 14.00.55.png

#2 Rob, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  3. full-throttle-big_logo.png

FULL THROTTLE
    Engine:
    803 CC. L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air-cooled
    Colours: Deep Black

The Full Throttle version is inspired by the flat track world and makes clear references to the bikes that race around dirt ovals. It is equipped with a Termignoni racing exhaust homologated for road use, a seat designed for racing and black side panels with dedicated graphics. The low tapered handlebar and the short front mudguard add to the distinctive features of the Scrambler Full Throttle, destined for those who want a bike perfect for every-day use but without compromising on racing style. In Deep Black.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 14.09.02.png

4. icon-big_logo.png
    ICON
    Engine:
    803 CC. L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air-cooled
    Price: From £7,250
    Colours: '62 Yellow, Ducati Red

The Icon is the starting point from which to express yourself. It is characterised by its comfortable riding position and steel teardrop tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels. The 790 mm seat height ensures comfort for both the rider and passenger. Stand-out features include the wide handlebar, the headlight with glass lens and LED guide-light, and the Dual Sport wheels. An aluminium finish for the belt covers, the heat guard and the interchangeable surround of the characteristic LCD instrument panel all enrich the style of the bike. Available in two colours: ’62 Yellow and Ducati Red.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 14.13.44.png

scramblericonred.jpg

5. classic-big_logo.png

CLASSIC
    Engine:
    Colours: Orange Sunshine

The Classic version is aimed at those who appreciate attention to detail and 1970s style, but who don’t want to compromise on riding pleasure and the functionality of a modern bike. It is characterised by unique, refined details, such as the aluminium front and rear mudguards, the spoke wheels and the brown seat with diamond-shaped inserts. In Orange Sunshine.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 14.17.34.png

6. flat-track-big_logo.png

FLAT TRACK PRO
    Engine:
    Price: From £8,995
    Colours: Racing Yellow

A real tribute to American dirt track racing: the new Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro, an evolution of the Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, that recalls the world of American Flat Track racing. It mounts low variable section handlebars, a Termignoni exhaust, and is finished with alloy wheels. It is inspired by the motorcycles ridden by Troy Bayliss and Johnny Lewis at the 2015 American AMA Pro Flat Track championship and adds premium innovative details to the current Ducati Scrambler range. New features include side number plates, dedicated grips, a gas tank with graphics inspired by the race bikes, a “Racing Yellow” color and a uniquely designed seat. Additionally, machined details include footrests, rear view mirrors, and a brake fluid reservoir cap, which embellish this racing model of pure and free expression.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 14.19.54.png

7. is it just me or does 6.4k seem a little on the heavy side?

8. Yes, as most people who surf have Vauxhall corsas worth £200

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I want one but have nowhere to put it. What performance upgrades are there available for the 800cc air cooled engine ? Andy

11. I've just seen this in MCN, I have to say i find it very very interesting. Looks a bit like my old XT600, loved that.

12. I like them, just ordered a white one

• Like Like x 3
  13. You can go off people you know :upyeah:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information