1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sixty2 Scramblers Look So Natural In Italy

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Monners, Jul 9, 2017.

1. :laughing:, but true!

2. I had the full safety gear when I was a lad. Oxford bags, doc martins, cut down denim jacket, Paddy Hopkirk agordo helmet.
    Super cool :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I went the classic old school rocker look, thick white socks turned over the top of the boots, blue jeans and a black leather jacket & black helmet....on a CB250 Superdream, thought I was cool as...:laughing:

4. Yes I had one of them... Well two actually, a new one at 17 sold before going to college then another when I left. Picked up cheap when the 125 law came in. I wanted an RD or x7 but my dad wouldn't sign the HP agreement for those. Still had fun though.:)

5. Yeah they were great bikes, heavy buggers though. I had loaned it to a friend who put into the side of a taxi and that was the end of it, :(. I would have killed him if he hadn't of broken his leg, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We are still talking about Superdreams? They were well built and had the big bike feel, but no...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information