1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen Names

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XxAnthxX, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Got mine today thanks ;)

2. Your PM's are disabled...not much I can do for ya!

3. Shouldn't be , try again .

4. Ok......here we go again....

Posted first class this morning

Funkyrimpler.....Posted
    Spareparts........Posted
    Archer17..........Posted
    Cooknick..........Posted
    Grayman..........Posted
    Char................Posted
    Hughjaynus.......Posted

Beefcake1198 I need an address from you still, you've been in an envelope since the last lot went. :upyeah:
    CrankerV2 Your ready to go too but, I need an address from you and your Inbox is full. :frown:

Oh n the envelope cupboard has dried up :frown: So you know what you need to do....if you need to do it. :cool:

#245 XxAnthxX, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  5. How much we sending ?

6. :rolleyes: ?? As per thread AND the PM you replied to ?? :rolleyes:

Is it REALLY that confusing? :tongue:

7. Call me stupid but I never ever buy stamps and envelopes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I sometimes wonder why I do this :frown:

67.96 pence will cover the envelope (bought in a pack of 25) and a first class stamp, you can round it up to 68p or down to 67p if you'd rather.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have you sent mine? :wink:

10. Yeah....

Your's went out two months ago......I used my telepathetic powers to know you were going to buy a Ducati and ask for some. :biggrin:

11. Thanks Anth, got mine yesterday, Paypal gift on its way :upyeah:

12. Hope they're not too subtle and discreet.....

13. Lol they arrived anth don't know what one to choose would it be to much work to do me a couple like rossi's multi coloured doctor ?
    Many thanks there really good !!!

14. Ok Dumb question time!

Are they double sided or will they only stick one way if the later how do you identify the "sticky" side. Just don't want to ruin your hard work.

Spot on!

#255 PeterDucati, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012

15. Ok Peter,

Frst up,

Its dumb not to ask!

The tape on the front is the application tape (looks like masking tape).

On a flat surface give it a quick rub over to ensure all of the decal is firmly stuck to the application tape.

Peel the white backing paper off (glossy with squares printed on it) slowly making sure all of your decal is on the application tape as you go.

Place the decal on your chosen area, with the application tape still attached, and again give it a good rub over to expell any trapped air and make it stick. (they're only small so bubbles shouldn't be a problem).

Gently peel the application tape off nice and slowly and your decal should remain on the intended surface, if it starts to stick on the application tape, lay it back down and give it another rub till the tape can be removed leaving the decal in place.

A nice clean silicone free surface is best to ensure good adhesion.

Anth

16. Did you have to apply them from the hairy end of the dog then? :eek:

Yeah it would be a f*ck on, as I stopped printing on vinyl a while ago when the dye sublim printer packed up and ink just fades too quickly in the sun.

I'd have to load each colour roll seperately and cut each letter separately, then lay them back out together and I just don't have that sort of time to give anymore.

Sorry

17. No probs just a thought :)

18. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344442982.002434.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344443086.971930.jpg
    Lovin em anth thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344442982.002434.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344443086.971930.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information