1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen Rattle And Wonky Display.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andy Turner, May 21, 2017.

1. I just picked up a year old Multistrada, my first Ducati and I noticed 2 annoying things. The screen rattles and the display is wonky. The screen rattle is due to the excessive clearance in the plastic bearing in that slides up and down the stainless steel guide bar. The noise is amplified by the screen on certain road surfaces. The wonky display
    seem to be due the the main plastic support that bolts in to the frame head tube. This supports the display, headlight, screen and upper front fairing. The support is either deformed or not adjusted correctly if indeed there are any means to adjust. I can see a 20mm misalignment between upper fairing and lower. Has anyone had similar faults and have they been rectified. I still have 5 months manufacturer warranty and will return to dealer.

2. Thread moved

3. Show us an image!

4. Yes, the loose bearing for the slide bar is a common problem on DVT Multis. Not serious but irritating. The dealer must fix it under warranty. Stripping, fixing and reassembling this is surprisingly complicated so the dealer's mechanic may not be overjoyed at having to do it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information