1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Screen ??

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyD2574, May 22, 2018.

1. Hi

Any thoughts on a good screen for my Enduro
    Had the Ducati touring screen on but wind buffeting and noise seems rather brutal so going to try my original screen on a long ride tomorrow.

Reckon its worth trying a really short 'race' screen so its clean air that hits me?

Any thoughts guys?

Ta

2. Small screen and clean air seem to be the way on all bikes of this nature. Saying that though, I’ve had good results with Palmer screens and I can then have my phone sheltered nicely behind the screen

3. My MRA screen is better (for my 5ft 9") than the original. The small top secondary screen seems to do the trick. You can get add on wind deflector top screens too. Not sure how different an Enduro would be but worth a look IMHO.

4. Did you have the smoke touring screen ?, because I found it did the job for me, the shape pushes air up further. No buffeting

5. I'm running with the short Ducati carbon screen again on mine. Genuine air movement noise vs that roaring, turbulence generated noise is (slightly) more acceptable? Downside is your visor/shoulders get splattered with bugs.

6. has anyone tried the Touratech screen, that looks promising.

7. I’m thinking the toutarech short screen?

8. probably not the same but i have the carbon screen on my pp and the wind noise is terrible with my peaked ducati tour x

9. i've since tried the pp screen with my x spirit II and its no better at all

10. I don't want to be the negative bloke in this, and forums are very very helpful, but with screens, is it not a little bit of a pointless question, as everyone either sits different, is different sized and sometimes, they even wants different positives from a screen ? So sadly, its just suck it and see imo ??

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. you're probably right there. i see some are complaining about buffeting, i don't notice any coming from a naked bike, just the howling wind :(

12. Ear plugs :upyeah:

13. I suppose it's one of the very few advantages of being a short arse.
    Had a spin on Monday, with my Neotec helmet, earplugs and the screen right up I had no problems with buffeting or noise.
    And I must say, I think for a boy of advancing years like myself my Multi is awesome :)

14. So fitt d a Puig racing screen........yep.......limited buffeting but HOWLING wind!!

Think I’ll go back to my touring screen

15. It's worth trying a Wunderlich deflector Andy, I've found you can adjust it to remove a lot of the buffeting and wind roar. I agree it's not pretty but then I only use it on longer runs.
    [​IMG]

16. Might try that and for long trips use original screen with that add on. Short screen was ‘ok’ but different kinda noise. Subdued a bit with earplugs but just don’t like riding with plugs in.

Going to use short screen for the rare occasion and use my touring screen for ‘normal use’

It’s like searching for the holy grail

17. Sadly I'm in the South of England otherwise you would be welcome to try it.

18. are you looking through or over the wunderlich screen?

19. Over in the low position through in the high (only on motorways)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information