1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scumbags

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Jun 8, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. :upyeah:. Corrected for you.

2. That's better............thks Mr editor:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Now that the bastards are targeting the likes of Michael McIntyre picking kids up from private schools and pinching their Rolexes, you can bet plod will be under serious political pressure to get it sorted.
    It is starting to get uncomfortably close to the high and mighty now...

#25 Old rider, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. It truely does my swede.What a shithole country.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You might be right. There is one person who has been central to the funding and management of the the Police force for seven of the last eight plus years. It is surely reasonable for that person to be held accountable? Ultimately if there aren't enough coppers, or equipment, or the local/ regional/ management are failing, someone should have been aware of the problems through their management team? Unless that person is incompetant and or causing some or all the operational problems?

#27 Jez900ie, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  6. We have a spare honda 125cc for him to borrow for now......let's hope it doesn't happen again:sweat:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Be a lot more police to tackle these issues if they got off their arses and went to work, off with full pay on an almost permanent basis claiming stress is rife.. it’s largely considered a perk and abused massively :punch:

This is from two family members serving in the met.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So sorry to hear this. It's every day now and it's disgraceful.

I'm doing something about it, and the Heedful app will be ready REALLY soon I promise. I'm getting a landing page set up this weekend so people can sign up to get notified. The hope is to create a community of bikers nationwide, looking out for each others bikes, with a free easy app, leading to: 1) less moped/bike theft so less related crime 2) rewarding Heedful bikers with discounts on stuff and insurance; we spend £1000s and none of the brands have ever bothered to establish a proper CRM system to appreciate our spend, yet lesser basket value industries have (my old job was marketing).

Hope this plug here is within the rules, but it's clear that this topic is a nationwide problem that needs addressing and I'm trying to help in any way I can, for free. More details to follow so watch this (forum) space.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Maybe he should move to a new Victorian house..

10. Things have been getting stolen since things were invented, be it slight of hand of full on threat with a weapon. Stringing thieves up from lampposts etc is a solution some parts of the world might accept, but I'm sure it isn't any place I'd or anyone on here would like to live. seriously folks this is going to happen and yes on a daily basis. With a population of 66 million thank god we're not going Viking on each other, as some would make out.

#32 Carr01, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. easier than said done:thinkingface:

12. Eh?

:)

13. nice idea,but not easy to exercise that move:upyeah:

14. Ahh , easier said than done!
    Sorry for being pedantry

:)

15. you can say it both ways:upyeah:i'll go with yours:)

16. Can't agree there sorry, there are far more shittier countries to live in than here.
    True, I believe morals are slipping in certain parts of the community but I still like to think there are far more good people than there are bad, but we just don't hear much about it. Look at that British lad who went to the aid of a person being robbed in America and was shot to death a couple of years back.

17. Didnt say it was the worst but a country where pensioners are beaten on the streets or even in their own beds,is a shithole!Day in day out,this shit happens.When will it end?Where will it end?The lowest of the low find new ways and new depths to boil my piss.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. I don't think we should be stringing them up at lamp posts (we can build gallows for that). I do however think that the punishments should be much much more severe for some of the shit this scum is doing. The simple fact that scooter gangs can virtually do what they like cause plod won't chase them, that muggers can beat people half to death but are protected themselves by our nanny state rules, and yes, I would like to see a true eye for an eye, so if someone murders someone, then string the feckers up !! We need to stop finding and using ways not to punish people and find ways to worry other scum not to do it, and the only way is to pass much firmer sentences for the crimes they commit. The UK is a laughing stock to both immigrants and Brit criminals whereby they can do what they like, knowing the punishment will be near fuck all, and that needs to change imo

• Agree Agree x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information