1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scumbags

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Right then on the strength of that I'm off for a life of crime and easy pickings. :)
    Laters losers
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. You're joining the government? I thought you have to be elected first!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not a problem, any other requests?

• Like Like x 1
  4. A nice Panerai watch with the brown leather strap,,,many thanks:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. It's a start but doesn't bring the poor lad back to his family, hate those evil cowards couldn't fight for shit total losers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. insurance payout,,,He's been offered a payout of £2200 less insurance excess £150 =total payout £2050.....Replacement bike value £3500 plus a new datatool alarm £250/300:thinkingface: so very much out of pocket and traumatized for a very long time,,there is only one winner here and that's the Low life:(

7. A nice shiny red bike please :blush:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. And the insurers, the lowest villains of all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It really pisses me off you work hard pay your taxes save to buy something you want then some thieving scumbag takes it them your penalised by the other thieving scumbags the insurance companies .
    It the unlikely event they catch whoever nicked the bike they should chop there hands off and make them eat them
    Were paying the price for letting the do-gooders liberals creating the nanny state we live in

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. you had me in COMPLETE agreement until you threw in the "do-gooders liberals bit... i think you will find the people you classify in this "generalisation" are not wanting thieving scumbags and pensioners beaten up in their beds. what do i want?? - more police on the street and doing what they should be doing - simples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It's the liberal do-gooders that let these shits stay on the streets instead of locking them up most are re-offenders the punishment doesn't fit the crime there's little or no deterant to stop these bastards.
    We need more police on the streets and justice system that punishes the guilty and less social workers

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. From the BBC

"Officers in a marked vehicle followed the moped rider and pillion passenger for about half a mile from Hyde Park Corner in central London at 04:30 BST.

The moped then crashed with a second marked police car travelling in the opposite direction which overturned.

A 17-year-old boy was taken to hospital with serious leg injuries.

He has since been arrested on suspicion of a number of motoring offences, the Met Police said."

Heres a pic of said scumbags moped still on the deck.

Moped.jpg

Oh dear, its going to be hard hopping aound picking up the soap on the shower floor.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. Fingers crossed that his "serious leg injuries" don't turn out to be anything trivial. :mask:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. DVT undiagnosed maybe?

15. #57 comfysofa, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Saw that earlier. I hope he doesn’t get done (they checked all his records at the roadside!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hopefully, only one solution. :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information