1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching for Ducati 600 SS M165 JPJ

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Duke of Stow, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Don’t watch Titanic mate it’ll make you a ickle bit sad :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bet I’m not the only one who wants you to get it back...at least it is getting well looked after and you never know it might come back :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Don't be silly as he went on into another movie.

4. Was thinking about the ship, we all know thespians don’t snuff it in films ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sorry picked up the wrong end of the stick as usual,yes agreed anything on the lines of human suffering llike Dunkirk etc.

6. Dunkirk is on the bbc ATM if you didn’t know great film if you’ve not seen it before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OK I'll bear that in mind.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Time will tell. I'd like to get her back and find my next Ducati a 900SsiE S550BBD.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hope you manage to get reunited ...

D6E1D724-83DA-40A4-BD48-EE4369416D57.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. I bought back my first ever bike this year. A 600ss on a M reg. Sold it 20 years ago, love having it back. I've enjoyed riding it more than I ever thought I would.

IMG_20200729_193700.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  11. I bumped into my first carbon black S1 lightning Buell that i owned from new in 98 at a Dorking Autojumble back in 2002,just as i was leaving a note was attached for him or her for that matter when three dudes approached me,so we talked but no way he wasn't selling.So the person i was with that day found one at a dealers within weeks if not days for memory.

12. Loving this thread and remembering my first love
    T760BBW long gone now :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information