1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Opener 12 Or 13 May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Apr 5, 2018.

?
  1. Sat 12 May

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Sun 13 May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. No worries, we can meet you at Stow.

2. Dont mind getting to the start point, i do that trip most days (working in Malmesbury) at the mo 3 days a week :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any idea of what time in the AM tis may commence??

4. 0930 first place maybe, leave for 1000? Some like early runs, some late.

5. which way do u go Andy? I'm near Daventry. could meet up and ride down the dose to start point if you like?

6. dose??? fosseway even

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I agree :upyeah:

8. Where is the start point @t3scn ?

Are you coming uo the 417 past the air balloon or further down on the cirencester roundabout? If so, I'll wait in the big lay-by where the Cotswold Diner bus is most days heading from Cheltenham towards stow

9. @bradders I’ll be coming towards the Airballon from Birdlip, could meet at Stroud or at the Airballon if you want?

There isn’t really a start point, somewhere between Cirencester and Stroud ;)

10. Air balloon would work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello folks... I have been watching this post. The ride looks good, I am a bit confused ref. the start point. I could do the air ballon 9.30 Is that a meeting place? I am in Stroud so on your route. I am a recent 999 owner, not yet up to speed, and it has been a while since I rode in a group, but would like to meet up with some guys from the forum. If I don't manage to join you,mind the potholes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hello folks... I have been watching this post. The ride looks good, I am a bit confused ref. the start point. I could do the air ballon 9.30 Is that a meeting place? I am in Stroud so on your route. I am a recent 999 owner, not yet up to speed, and it has been a while since I rode in a group, but would like to meet up with some guys from the forum. If I don't manage to join you,mind the potholes.

13. @MikeB58, come along. If you can be at the Airballon for 09:30/10, I’ll Be passing through Stroud but I think it will be easier for us to meet at the Airballon.

It will be nice to meet you.

14. The Air balloon for 9:30 works for me. I'm near leamington/southam if anyone wants to meet to ride down?

• Like Like x 1
  15. See you there. I'll be there for 0945-1000 as I live 5 mins away.

Can I suggest everyone arrives fuelled up. There isnt much on the route within the first few miles. There is a Shell off the A417/46 roundabout 5 mins from air balloon, leave for the 46 and head in Stroud direction, you cant miss it.

16. Good stuff. I will fill up in stroud before I leave, still not sure what my range is or whether my back will last the distance but hope to be there...

17. Shame, would have been up for this but have kids and dogs this weekend. Next time. Have a good/safe ride.

18. what are you riding? Unless its aS4RS you'll be ok for 100 plus ;)

19. talking of bikes, does anyone object to a cbr joining us?
    hopefully he can learn from the experience!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I thought it was a 999, 100 Miles is about right depending upon the pace.

We might not talk to you but more the merrier :p

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information