1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Seat/screen Question Please

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by bigralphie, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Dear font of knowledge
    Is the rider's seat in its highest position please ?
    Is this the standard screen and what potentially is a better screen for a 6ft4 ape like me?
    Ta IMG_20211003_113725.jpg IMG_20211003_113725.jpg IMG_20211003_113751.jpg

2. You already have seat risers fitted. You could send seat away for re-shaping (higher/flatter) which helps with crushed nuts syndrome. Looks like an aftermarket screen & I’m sure the taller members (not a euphemism) will chip in about taller screens.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is the standard seat in its highest position, as @Shoboshi says it can be "filled in" and made flatter by a seat upholsterer. The screen looks like a light tint Ducati Touring Screen, I wouldn't go any higher / bigger with the screen but you could try a deflector on the top of the screen (Wunderlich Ergo or MRA X-Creen - others are available) to help deflect the wind upwards.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Normally I go lower on screens,I was thinking of the Puig racing screen to put the wind across my chest rather than my head
    So tricky picking screens

5. If that's the case then the Pikes Peak screen is probably the one to go for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've got the Puig racing screen (with DIY screen spacers) on my Enduro, also have the standard and touring screens but the Puig is best for me. And it just looks so much better than the bigger screens ...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information