1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Sell Bike As Is Or Take The Parts Off

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by David, Oct 12, 2017.

1. No, almost thou. Until found out ducati taking out a v4

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah sorry my bad I miss read your post thought I saw the v4 factory in there somewhere. Wrong thread.

3. I mentioned the dealer trade in as that often gives you an idea of a ball park where to start from both loaded and with the bits stripped off. It's obviously going to be sold for more than they payed you for it as like most business's they have to take the profit where they can, even more so over the winter.

I'd look in our sale section to see sales of similar bikes that actually sold and again ebays completed sales for the same model. Far too often sellers invest too much in their bikes with add on's and seek to recover the cost and act surprised when several weeks later they still have the bike as it never sold.

I believe to have access to the sales section to place an advert, you need to be a member/subscriber which is only a few pounds. If you do decide to sell and have a price, you could do worse things than place an add for a price you think and see what offers you get?

4. Just remove the big ticket items and don't bother with the rest. Wheels, Ohlins, exhaust, etc...

5. Did it take much to switch the tail? just fairings or sub frame as well?I want to do the same to my 1199.

Cheers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information