1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Standard Wheels

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by cookster, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Hi gents I'm thinking of selling my standard enki wheels off my 1198, there just sat in the way in my garage, yes the marchesini on the bike are worth more and I think makes it more desirable if I were to sell it, or is it best to keep them with the bike?? Cheers.

2. My mag wheels on my 998R are worth more than standard ones - but I now have to buy standard wheels to make the bike worth more :thinkingface:
    I guess it depends on the age of the bike and when you intend to sell it - but currently it would be more desirable with the posher wheels yes...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Unless you need the space or cash, I’d keep the, tbh.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. IMO, if your likely to sell in next 10 years the fancy wheels are all you need. After that then you'll start to hit the point people like them OEM.

5. I've never paid extra because of flashy wheels. I suspect you will see a better return if you sell the bike on standard wheels, and then sell the shiney ones seperatly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Unless the enki wheels are falling in value fast, or you have a great new thing in mind that selling them will pay for, I'd hang on to them.

Chances are selling the Marchessini wheels will be easier and they will fetch more money than the premium you can ask on your bikes sales price. So use them and sell them when you're done with the bike, replacing them with brand spanking unmarked enki's!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information