1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling ???????

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by idrinkbeer, May 18, 2019.

1. Seriously considering selling my sc1000s, iv a long running neck injury thats making it harder to enjoy bikes, dont know what to do, love the bike but only managed 180 miles last year.

2. Are you selling two bikes at the minute,or do we have a malfunction ;)

3. I balls up on the buttons lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I find it easier to use my fingers on the buttons. But hey, each to his own! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Shame about the lack of use of your bike. Been there as a result of some long-standing sports-related injuries. I tried many bikes & managed to find something I could ride in relative comfort. It's not a Ducati, but I'm still a Ducati fan & may return if a future Ducati that I can ride in comfort can be found.

6. Multi, all day comfort with sports bike handling and performance.
    It’s a no- brainer

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tried one, but it wasn't comfortable enough for me on bumpy roads. My problem, not the bike's.
    Might have been better with Skyhook suspension, but couldn't find one within my budget (2nd hand).

8. Ahh I see the problem, wait a bit for the right price, but don’t give up!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. My sc is now on the for sale section....i can honestly say i dont care if she sells or not, iv nothing lined up and will be very happy to keep her.

10. Then why are you considering selling her?

11. Just not using . Rode to the nw200 and loved when i was there but not the journey.

12. Mind changed, im going to keep her. Washed the bike and warmed her up to dry and realised i love the looks the smell the noise and id have to buy a classic Ferrari in its place. ( i cant afford a classic Ferrari )

• Like Like x 3
  13. Chiropractor fixed my neck, have you given one a try?

14. Yea but i think i need to get some miles under my belt to loosen it up

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. yoga...to hold off old age..and mend what we have already knackered!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Is that not a character in star wars?

17. GT1000

18. He had one i think, that's what he's saying

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information