1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sena Srl2

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Jason T, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Can any of you tell me if the Sena SRL2 for my Shoei Neotec 2 be compatible with Ducati connect on my V4 Multi?

2. From Page 247 of the owner’s handbook, bluetooth pairing with Rider 1. My guess is the Sena will treat the Multistrada as a phone. Andy

3. It is. I use the SRL2 with Ducati Connect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perfect. Thanks for the confirmation. Did not wantbto buy it and it not be suitable

5. You just need to pair the bike as a phone on your headset.

6. Right. I bought the Sena srl2. Have managed to use connect ok with my phone for sygics. So have tried to pair my sena to the bike as rider 1. Seems to pair , come up with the blue headphones on the dash ,but I can still hear no music, calls etc. If I pair it to my phone its fine.

7. You need to delete the pairing between the phone and the Sena (I only pair it to alter the settings with the Sena app and then delete the pairing on the phone). To do this on an iPhone you need to go into the bluetooth menu, select i on the Sena SRL and that gives you the option to forget the device. I pair the phone to the bike (with an iPhone you have to give it permission to access your phone book etc) and then pair the Sena with the bike using the "phone pairing" option on the Sena. That's how I've done mine and it all works fine.

8. cheers James

I seem to have it working ok now. Shame Ducati connect connection is so flaky

Do Not Sell My Personal Information