1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang Moto Gp Test?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by quantuman, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Jack Miller looking good. Bradley close to Pol Esp.

404F646B-D779-48F8-9BFE-8ACF5E6EB6DC.png

2. Top 14 all within 1 second of the number one spot. That's pretty damn close.

3. May I request an amendment to this statement?

Perhaps 'jack miller rode well'? or 'jack miller is riding good'?

It's just too far from believable to suggest Jack miller looks good, unless we're comparing to some even less unfortunate toothless hillbilly's:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. E26F9635-70D1-46B4-9456-3963E1BB888E.jpeg 9371F2A6-E780-4FCD-8B2C-F7F4DC8F0911.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. JLo topped the time sheets, below the lap record as well...

BE51B479-F272-4E77-9A8B-6954C4F2F0F2.png 11EC4065-00C5-4C44-9B9C-84E6148AADD3.png E545AB8B-459E-41DC-80F7-ED641DFAB9FD.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice to see Honda 2ND and 3rd.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  7. Really good to see Lorenzo on it. Will be one hell of a year if we have Dovi and Lorenzo as potential winners.
    2018-01-30 14_52_13-MotoGP™.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It would be great to see Lorenzo really on it. It amazed me how poor he was last year but he says this bike is much more to his style/liking.

To have Dovi and JLo really in contention would be a real pleasure to watch.

I just hope when or if JLo is told to get out of the way...he does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vinales 18th? Bit different from yesterday.

10. just dont want Honda winning again or it becomes boring! Ducati deserve the title!

11. how many laps did you guys get to see? And through what site? I've come home and hoped to watch a full day of bikes but instead , on the moto go site, I've been told who topped the times before I got to select which session I watch... Then the sessions I select have very little bike action, just more interviews....
    im very angry at this .

12. Given it’s a test, not a race, and there’s probably periods where not too much of real interest is happening perhaps it’s not too surprising there’s only heavily edited highlights after it’s over?

13. Again, what really pissed me was that during last years (end of season) Test, the BT Sport Guys said "Please join us, for live testing, again in Jan"!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. My BT Sport went up today. I've just noticed they took £33 out of my account instead of the £19ish discounted rate I was paying. I only watch the MotoGP and haven't had it on for the last couple of months to watch anything else. I'm going to cancel tomorrow and switch to MotoGP.com.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I appreciate that they are not going to show 8 hrs of bikes each day but on day 1 they showed exactly zero bikes. Zero.
    they other sessions I watched were spoiled before I watched em by the headlines on the site, the no spoiler function doesn't work for testing.
    I know its not a race but I would like to see it unfold not be told who's topped the times before I've watched
    the few 2 hr sessions i did watch probably had 20 mins of bikes in total and the rest interviews, the bulk of them pre recorded repeats .
    surely the pre recorded crap could have been played between sessions?
    fucken bullshit rip off.
    fucken bullshit

16. And yet they managed to get Bowls on BBC this weekend.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information