1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang Spoiler.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Dovi looking strong.
    Fastest in FP1 dry and FP2 wet.
    Just need a dnf from MM.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. For the championship and the hopes of Ducati, we need an epic race and the Honda to run out of fuel on the last lap ;)

3. Mind you, if Dovi wins, what are the chances of a Desmo short run race bike being produced again?

4. Another party in Bologna like December ‘07 would be good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Problem is Dovi needs to come 1st place, and MM to DNF + finish 8th or lower, in the next two races to win, it ain't gonna happen unless he hurts himself

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’d be ok with MM hurting himself a tiny bit but enough to put him out. Maybe a hand or forearm fracture.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wonder of Rossi will do 'a marquez' on him like he did on Rossi for Lorenzo....

8. Honestly I hope so, what happened the other year was terrible and I've never regained the respect I had for MM since

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. He's as cnut!!. Hope the little cheating smiling assassin drops it :punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. He does seem to have escaped like no other has. Maybe it’s a Spanish/Dorna thing?

12. I'll say it again - I really hope Rossi stays in his way for the next two races.

Can easily imagine that's a big driver for Rossi right now :punch:

13. just watching fp3 ... Miller on fire!!!

14. which is normally how id like to see an aussie but I actually like the kid...

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. wow! The dr into the 59's on the last lap! Great last few mins in fp3 ...
    mm 9th?! Early days mind...

16. Wow, shocked at the hate for MM! What did he do to Rossi? So he got into his ribs- so what! VR lost the plot and the gap between VR and MM has steadily widened ever since. Job done, the king is dead, long live the king.
    I'm not a MM or VR fanboy. I think they're all amazing and I love the MotoGP show. MM has always stuck in my head from the time he started at the back of the grid in Moto2 and won. I knew right there and then he was going on to greatness. The following year he won MotoGP.

• Like Like x 1
  17. mental! This shit just get better and better!! What a qually

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information