1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang ###spoiler###

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by XH558, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Maths innit. :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You sure?

3. I'm never sure about anything. :confused: It's part of my charm. :innocent:

4. I'm only asking as I don't want to use that word at work and have every one look at me like I'm a fool .. I've been stitched up before. ...

5. All I got was a very grumpy; c’etait une moto j’ai entendu, alors?
    Which basically means why didn’t you come in your van?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rob,What's wrong with you as you seem like a nice guy on this forum and very much like your contributution,but you have one or two hang ups in life?,Any of the factory honda/ducati/Yamahas and maybe now suzuki with their new found form are racing for the championship,that's what they spend their money on,and that includes riders like number 46:upyeah:we all know MM is the new tool in the box.

7. 1st rule of using long or obscure words at work.............nobody will question you for fear of them looking stoopid. If you are questioned, just laugh at them to regain power in the conversation. :) Simples. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Germans eh?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. What are you on about now? :rolleyes:

10. Getting really angry works too...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I would like to think it was due to my super late braking skills but as it is about 5° outside and I only rode about 5kms at about 5kmh, it is more likely due to our crappy rural mountain roads!
    The most annoying thing is it is very recently out of warranty (dealer bikes 1 yr obligatory warranty) and although I can easily find the part, what to do about the numbred plaque?

#72 JoeC, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. As they like to call themselves these days!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It's only held on with small hammer in rivets. Should be easy enough to source and fix the plauqe to your new yoke. The parts diagram looks like it comes pre drilled.

Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 19.33.45.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Oooh, thanks for that, that is reassuring. I’ll get on the blower in the morning and be ready with a red hot poker to stuff up my ass when they tell me the price!

#75 JoeC, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  15. You haven't seen the price........Hang on, I'll be back :eyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. See above edited response!

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. the holes are simple enough seems to me the R has Ducati cast in the top of it....those on ebay dont.

i would of thought you could get it repaired...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information